NSC

hissingsid

17 hours ago, Lilly said:

Maybe they could save money by obolishing reduced admission charges for government workers. 

Can you provide some more details of this government worker reduced admission charge as I’ve never heard anything about it and neither has some government workers I asked 

1 hour ago, Avacado said:

They get a standard discount (20%I think) for the gym and booking squash and football courts etc. Some afternoons it’s really busy. 

When they should be working no doubt!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Banker said:

Can you provide some more details of this government worker reduced admission charge as I’ve never heard anything about it and neither has some government workers I asked 

Apologies late reply.  l've been out walking.

To answer your question, that's what l was told by a very smug employee at reception when l made enquiries about reduced entrance charges.   Please feel free to enquire, just like l did.  

As ever you need to look at the details of the FoI response (ref: 3545317 - actually answered back on 18 December), though the most shocking things about it is that they've bother to answer in detail, rather than claim commercial confidentiality or whatever.  Anyway here's the details of income/expenditure against budget:

image.png.2dda9b90931b798bc79cb5b201bd6840.png

image.png.646abac8a8cec2ae499c2678fa7ca00b.png

As you can see, most of the extra expenditure isn't on infrastructure costs but on extra permanent staff.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

As ever you need to look at the details of the FoI response (ref: 3545317 - actually answered back on 18 December), though the most shocking things about it is that they've bother to answer in detail, rather than claim commercial confidentiality or whatever.  Anyway here's the details of income/expenditure against budget:

image.png.2dda9b90931b798bc79cb5b201bd6840.png

image.png.646abac8a8cec2ae499c2678fa7ca00b.png

As you can see, most of the extra expenditure isn't on infrastructure costs but on extra permanent staff.

In other words, yet more expenditure arising from yet more Govt recruitment?

• Thanks 1