Refugees from another Society

SJR

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't let any of them in unless they've been severely vetted to ensyre they are not violent criminals, paedophioes, suspects in organised crime or wanted for any serious crimes committed elsewhere, have an education and are able to work other than as cheap menial general labour....however, when all the Eastern Europeans have left to go back to their now progressive countries who else are we going to get to make the coffees and clean the offices....one answer is to completely review the benefits system and get the workshy miscreants off their lazy arses to do it.

18 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

Don't let any of them in unless they've been severely vetted to ensyre they are not violent criminals, paedophioes, suspects in organised crime or wanted for any serious crimes committed elsewhere, have an education and are able to work other than as cheap menial general labour....however, when all the Eastern Europeans have left to go back to their now progressive countries who else are we going to get to make the coffees and clean the offices....one answer is to completely review the benefits system and get the workshy miscreants off their lazy arses to do it.

Seen our unemployment rate? This problem you imagine doesn't really exist.

6 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Seen our unemployment rate? This problem you imagine doesn't really exist.

Only because the economic migrants are employed and our welfare system still allows the feckless workshy to avoid work, it's simple mathematics. I see, on a regular basis, feckless workshy twats that I knew of years ago still trudging around Douglas and other towns doing fuck all productive but now their offspring (and they have more than they ever should) are proudly following in their footsteps. 

9 hours ago, yootalkin2me said:

Ahem....

Not read the whole forum - a major fault I know but the number of unemployed does not correspond to the actual number not working.I hope that helps but I dare say that point has been made before.There are thousands of scroungers on this Island that have been signed off and are perfectly able to work..

10 minutes ago, SJR said:

Not read the whole forum - a major fault I know but the number of unemployed does not correspond to the actual number not working.I hope that helps but I dare say that point has been made before.There are thousands of scroungers on this Island that have been signed off and are perfectly able to work..

There really aren’t. Most benefit recipients are receiving in work benefits due to low pay or benefits to supplement too low pensions.

Ive some knowledge and insight as I’ve just retired after I completed 22 years as a SSAT chairman. The last 10 as senior chair.

Archived