easy jet

doc.fixit

1 minute ago, Manxberry said:

But odds are they aren't making the right call. Even the remote Shetlands already have about 15 odd cases :P 

Cases reported in Hebrides and Tiree now too.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, mad_manx said:

I dont know how long easyjet will keep flying..

Emirates has just suspended all commercial flights 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/22/emirates-airline-to-suspend-all-passenger-operations-by-march-25.html

Majority of fleet will be grounded from Tuesday https://www.easyjet.com/en/policy/coronavirus

51 minutes ago, mad_manx said:

I dont know how long easyjet will keep flying..

Emirates has just suspended all commercial flights 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/22/emirates-airline-to-suspend-all-passenger-operations-by-march-25.html

Made it back to HQ. Only 21 on the flight including three or four which I guessed from the wheelchairs were on patient transfer. Only a handful arrived as well. Welcome to getting on each others nerves for two weeks. Sleazy won't keep this up for long I'm sure.

Didn't like wearing the protective gear. Even though you know you should. Rather spoiled the gravity of the moment by telling the trolley-dollies that we were "only playing doctors and nurses" hence the kit. It got a very good laugh which is probably an indication of how much apprehension is around. The person sitting next to me was less than amused though.

Over half the trains cancelled out of Liverpool. M-Town should be renamed Ghost-Town. Very few folks about but lots of derroes because a charity was giving out aid in Piccadilly Gardens. I felt like telling them that North Norfolk was derro heaven but only if you're a foreigner...

Between 30 March and 27 April I’ve 9 sectors booked IoM LPL BCN LGW BCN LPL IoM plus an IoM LGW IoM at present. Only one cancelled so far, but as Spain wont admit me I’m not going. I’m hoping for more cancellations for refunds in the coming days.

46 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Between 30 March and 27 April I’ve 9 sectors booked IoM LPL BCN LGW BCN LPL IoM plus an IoM LGW IoM at present. Only one cancelled so far, but as Spain wont admit me I’m not going. I’m hoping for more cancellations for refunds in the coming days.

I'm sure they will come to pass.

We had 4 trips planned and a hop over to Ireland twice. None will happen now and we are trying to recoup the money paid out up front.

We are pleased that having been neglected by our insurance providers, our bank Barclays have refunded the amount we paid to Flybe. Did not think we would have got that back, but like EllanVannin 2010 and wrighty  said, banks do often pay back what has been spent on a DEBIT card. We were lucky this time. Now to chase Virgin for 4 Atlantic returns.

edit to add, that having been told by the bank that it may take weeks, we got the refund in less the 36 hours. Thank you Barclays :thumbsup:

42 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

We had 4 trips planned and a hop over to Ireland twice. None will happen now and we are trying to recoup the money paid out up front.

We are pleased that having been neglected by our insurance providers, our bank Barclays have refunded the amount we paid to Flybe. Did not think we would have got that back, but like EllanVannin 2010 and wrighty  said, banks do often pay back what has been spent on a DEBIT card. We were lucky this time. Now to chase Virgin for 4 Atlantic returns.

edit to add, that having been told by the bank that it may take weeks, we got the refund in less the 36 hours. Thank you Barclays :thumbsup:

If using a credit card AMEX are quite good..They reversed my flybe charges immediately .

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

Made it back to HQ. Only 21 on the flight including three or four which I guessed from the wheelchairs were on patient transfer. Only a handful arrived as well. Welcome to getting on each others nerves for two weeks. Sleazy won't keep this up for long I'm sure.

Didn't like wearing the protective gear. Even though you know you should. Rather spoiled the gravity of the moment by telling the trolley-dollies that we were "only playing doctors and nurses" hence the kit. It got a very good laugh which is probably an indication of how much apprehension is around. The person sitting next to me was less than amused though.

Over half the trains cancelled out of Liverpool. M-Town should be renamed Ghost-Town. Very few folks about but lots of derroes because a charity was giving out aid in Piccadilly Gardens. I felt like telling them that North Norfolk was derro heaven but only if you're a foreigner...

Hope all keeps well with you P.K. Keep in touch :) 

1 hour ago, pongo said:

Was that your wife / partner. Or had they sat you next to a stranger on a flight with only 21 people ?

Ah yes -  wife, girlfriend or both...?

We had a row each with plenty to spare...

Archived