Turning left off Glencrutchery Road into Ballaquayle Road!

Max Power

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised that the man in charge of all these first rate howlers isn't as famous as Ian Longworth yet. Come on people, get with it. So, for the avoidance of any doubt, here is the chap in charge of such legend schemes as: Douglas Promenade, the Flower Planters in St. Marks, the Cycle Lane in Lezayre Road, The Shore Road fiasco, and now Glencrutchery Road to name but a few..Ladies and Gentleman, please be upstanding for the Man of the Hour, Mr Jeffrey Robinson - Director of Highway Services (here talking to Paul Moulton).

65221687_Screenshot2020-06-16at07_40_19.png.5a18069808ad4971a82de4feb181d3f2.png

So who is Jeffrey Robinson ? Is he another U.K. career civil servant, with impressive portfolio, brought over to civilise the natives and bring them up to date with state of the art infrastructure projects and current professional standards ? What are we paying him ? Is it enough ? 

Please don't tell me he's Manx... 

21 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

So who is Jeffrey Robinson ? Is he another U.K. career civil servant, with impressive portfolio, brought over to civilise the natives and bring them up to date with state of the art infrastructure projects and current professional standards ? What are we paying him ? Is it enough ? 

Please don't tell me he's Manx... 

You fool

Baker was on radio this morning basically saying public will get used to new layout, its progress giving priority to buses and cyclists and we want more cars off the road so move on!!

with all kids going back to schools next week should be fun around the dream on Monday!!

59 minutes ago, Golfer said:

Baker was on radio this morning basically saying public will get used to new layout, its progress giving priority to buses and cyclists and we want more cars off the road so move on!!

with all kids going back to schools next week should be fun around the dream on Monday!!

Has he considered that fewer cars equates to lower revenue?

Archived