Douglas East

4 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Goodness, no! A typo which I completely overlooked, probably.

Your secret is safe with all of us too.........probably.:flowers:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

It seems to be a recurring theme online now though. It looks like a lot of people won’t let this drop until questions are answered. Mouton asked him about three times the other day and got no answer on funding.

Ironic, given his love of FOI. 

• Like 1

On 6/23/2021 at 8:47 AM, John Wright said:

Unfortunately, Josem taints the whole of Lib Van with his extreme right wing and (USA) Libertarian policies. I can’t take the party or any of its candidate seriously whilst they continue to endorse him.

you did before his involvement?

On 6/25/2021 at 8:51 PM, John Wright said:

No, because of the involvement of PK ( the original one ) with UKIP

Isn't that a bit of a leap of logic? Was Peter Karran involved with UKIP? One of the early LibVan people was but I think you are unfairly tarring people with the same brush there.

And Josem may not be your cup of tea but he is hardly "extreme right wing".

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Barlow said:

Isn't that a bit of a leap of logic? Was Peter Karran involved with UKIP? One of the early LibVan people was but I think you are unfairly tarring people with the same brush there.

PK nominated that Dick for MLC

34 minutes ago, Barlow said:

And Josem may not be your cup of tea but he is hardly "extreme right wing".

Do you know what Libertarian means. And PK was advised on setting up and policy by Horsnell, even nominated him to Tynwald. PK was also recruited into supporting Brexit.

No leap of logic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/23/2021 at 8:03 AM, Declan said:

I thought Josem was working at the Coop and doing the odd bit of bar work? Is he paid by the Guild of Grumpy Taxpayers?

The Narky Ratepayers Union is worrying to begin with, even if you downplay the fact the U.K. version is a decidedly right wing organisation. Because it has given Josem’s pronouncements a vaneer of authority between the Douglas South election and now. Not just the opinions of a failed politician but the spokesperson for an Alliance  - implying a group of people.

I assumed it was just his Twitter feed, but as an "NGO"