The Last Film You Saw....

jagman

The Blue Lamp

Evening all. B&W ace British police film, which da Pook believes was the fore runner to the TV programme Dixon of Dock Green.

Just love those oldies, they were real films. The ladykillers next, then the Titfileld Thunderbolt. Pass de Pook the popcorn quick!

Blood Diamond!!

Just bought it on D.V.D. what a great film?

The first film I've seen since "gladiator" that makes you want to watch it again and again!.

Always had Leonardo down as female eye candy, and now I have to take it all back the guy was tremendous,(in fact the whole cast were)and I can see why he was nominated for an oscar!

In the words of the immortal Russell Crowe "Are you not entertained"???

not half!

T.I.A. Denny??

Blood Diamond!!

Just bought it on D.V.D. what a great film?

The first film I've seen since "gladiator" that makes you want to watch it again and again!.

Always had Leonardo down as female eye candy, and now I have to take it all back the guy was tremendous,(in fact the whole cast were)and I can see why he was nominated for an oscar!

In the words of the immortal Russell Crowe "Are you not entertained"???

not half!

T.I.A. Denny??

It seems to me that I'm the only person to have hated that film.

watched "little miss sunshine" last nite and was surprised by how good it was, some laugh out load moments ( the final scenes at the beauty pagent were cringe worthy )...well worth a watch if you're looking for some light comedy, the star of the film is definately the little girl.

I watched this a couple of weeks ago, mainly because i adore Steve Carell, and like Greg Kinear also, and thought it was such a good film. You kinda know how it pans out, but its such a nice film, and the bits with "DAD" in it are hysterical.

We watched The Life of Brian on Saturday night. Who knows how many times I have seen that film but it always manages to make me LOL, even the lad at 8 appreciated some of the comedy, the subtleties were lost, but he enjoyed it. Not bad for a film that is nearly 30 years old.

How weird I watched that the other nite as well...absolutely brilliant film.

Also watched March of the Penguins, a real gem of a movie ( well documentary ), some very funny moments ( the female pengiuns having a punch up :lol: ) and some quiet poignant ones as well ( watching an animal mourn the death of a chick was touching )...

We watched The Life of Brian on Saturday night. Who knows how many times I have seen that film but it always manages to make me LOL, even the lad at 8 appreciated some of the comedy, the subtleties were lost, but he enjoyed it. Not bad for a film that is nearly 30 years old.

I never get tired of watching that film, one of the finest comedys ever made.

"we have no woger" :lol:

Blood Diamond!!

It seems to me that I'm the only person to have hated that film.

Watched that tonight, must admit seemed a bit mediocre. Was an alright watch, it just didn't seem to know what it was going for (action in some parts, laughably though; politics for part and then just standard leonardo decraprio for the rest).

Didn't 'hate' it though

Well i just watched 'War', jet li and jason strathams new film. Not too bad if you dont mind wooden acting and the standard kung fu/action scenes that have become the norm with jet li's films. Fight scenes arent brilliant, not on par with someting like house of flying daggers, but worth a watch if you like martial art films without much plot/storyline to them.