G20 Protests London

Amadeus

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't say beyond a reasonable doubt he's used unnecessary force.

Reasonable doubt is a very important word.

Yet only because you believe that force should be used by the police when people disobey them. Why should violence be considered necessary when the person it is used against has not themselves used any force?

Tomlinson case looks more and more like at least manslaughter.

BBC Link

G20 death was not heart attack

A new post mortem says Ian Tomlinson died from an abdominal haemorrhage not a heart attack after contact with police during the G20 protests.

i found this story quite itneresting as well

Clicky

one of the comments at the bottom raises a good point, we have heard smith rant on about how its all wrong etc but we have heard nothing from mr brown on any of these matters.....perhaps if Russell Brand was involved it would warrant a response........

Altercation is the word you want.

S

Yeah I can't spell for toffee - I usually try and Google my worst spellings attempts - forgot today!

Doesn't your browser underline your spelling mistakes in red and a right click corrects them ? Or is that only a Mac and Linux thing ? I'm using Firefox btw.

Doesn't your browser underline your spelling mistakes in red and a right click corrects them ? Or is that only a Mac and Linux thing ? I'm using Firefox btw.

I user Firefox on Windows XP at home and it doesn't but on my Windows XP machine in work it does..? I haven't fiddled with the settings to see if I can switch it on at home though.

quick Google = I think it was introduced in Firefox 3 without the need for additional addons.

Preference -> Advanced -> General -> Check My Spelling As I type

It must have been enabled by default for me.

quick Google = I think it was introduced in Firefox 3 without the need for additional addons.

Preference -> Advanced -> General -> Check My Spelling As I type

It must have been enabled by default for me.

I've got the latest version of Firexof installed and can't for the life of me find 'preferences'. Good job my spealling is graet!

Rog - please may you stop? The police are bullies. This has been seen time and time again, they are not your friend they think they are superior and are too powerful, it makes me uneasy. I was just watching them moving the travellers out of the solstice camp in 1985 (

which reminded me of the G20 demos, walls of police charging like animals at people - WTF? Some people are so stupid, do like the advert says....

Archived