G20 Protests London

Amadeus

The hippies down there need to get jobs.

They wont achieve anything with the shit protests they do, well apart from piss the vast majority of people off.

Someone at work just said the city workers are chucking money at the protesters hahahahahahahaha

LDV you not heading down for a love in?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The hippies down there need to get jobs.

Pretending for a moment that these people do not have jobs and that they really are all hippies (which is bollocks), what difference would that make with them having jobs, I don't see why this is referred to? In any case, this is a period when people are losing means of survival, why should they not protest about that situation?

They wont achieve anything with the shit protests they do, well apart from piss the vast majority of people off.

I don't think so. They are not pissing anyone off by simply protesting.

Someone at work just said the city workers are chucking money at the protesters hahahahahahahaha

These are hard times but if the City workers have the cash to spare then such spreading of wealth can only be a good thing. Don't ya think?

Quick update from the scene - all pretty packed with loads of whistles, hippy style clothing and home made banners, just as you'd expect.. Nothing kicking off yet and cops everywhere - cordon around BoE, no in no out.

http://twitpic.com/2oeod

LDV, see above high-lighted.........

I'm loving the fact the City Slickers are chucking money at them, thats got to piss them off loads.

There a bunch sponging lay abouts who need to get jobs, have you seen those wankers that rolled up to RBSI in a riot control van.......or tank as it looks, the Police should have used violent force with them and sent a message to other hippies.

Quick update from the scene - all pretty packed with loads of whistles, hippy style clothing and home made banners, just as you'd expect.. Nothing kicking off yet and cops everywhere - cordon around BoE, no in no out.

I'm loving the fact the City Slickers are chucking money at them, thats got to piss them off loads.

There a bunch sponging lay abouts who need to get jobs, have you seen those wankers that rolled up to RBSI in a riot control van.......or tank as it looks, the Police should have used violent force with them and sent a message to other hippies.

Oh you are silly Knoxville! :lol:

Oh you are silly Knoxville! :lol:

Did I tell a joke?

Exciting times, I was quite overwhelmed to see the protestors being so peaceful. I am sure there would be many more there if they could be. I wondered about the divide that might have been caused by the 'city workers' being told to dress down but Im fairly sure the protestors know the bank workers are not so much to blame for all of this muddle as their bosses (who get chauffeur driven to work thus are safe regardless of any 'added security precautions'). Was it a cunning plan by the security people to cause a divide between the normal bank workers and the protestors, actually I think they should be arrested under the anti-terrorist laws, they are effectively in-sighting hatred.\

Edit: Oh your pix are 'well cool' Amadeus - MF in London, you not only read it here first but now you can see it here first too. ace!

Get yourself to Threadneedle Street Amadeus, it's all kicked off there apparently.

An old lady was in some trouble there, I heard.

A branch of RBS has been broken into and vandalised. That should really help to restore economic order and prosperity.

S

Archived