G20 Protests London

Amadeus

Quite. I am sure it is all the front line counter staff in RBS that have caused all of these problems. As well as fearing for their jobs they deserve to be terrorised by a bunch of soap dodging fuckwits.

I imagine they will go and smash up a branch of the Co Operative Bank next

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At city airport now - enough of hippies and whistles :) There was no way to get any closer at the time - fuzz cordoning off everything and looking grumpy - just got tweets that riot cops and horses are on the scene now, having a ball

Evening Standard already out with pics - those big smoke journos are fast!

Will have a look through pics tonight - only took about 1400, not much for three days.

I'm absolutely certain that my Obama motorcade picture from this morning was the first one online - was standing outside ambassador's residence and uploaded it to Twitter within 60 seconds - no way that anyone could have beaten that.

I shall now finish my nice, cold, 4 pounds and 30 pence expensive pint, and then return to the Rock later.

Mission accomplished, over and out

Amazing image (well slightly amazing) on BBC website of RBS being smashed up = more or less being done for the cameras. Makes me think of Guy Debord etc.

_45623824_rbs_window_pa_2.jpg

Wonder how many lives the actions of RBS have smashed up? Why deploy the Police on the streets? everyone knows the real terrorists are the one's sitting in the Excel Centre

Vandals or agitators?

Dave... good to see corporate propangda has found its mark... the BBC must be proud

What tired old stereotype are you going to dredge up next? Daisy chain wearing, pot smoking hippies??

Amazing image (well slightly amazing) on BBC website of RBS being smashed up = more or less being done for the cameras. Makes me think of Guy Debord etc.

That was my thought too, lots of 24 hour news channels gutted because they've nothing to report jumping on every slightly violent action. That amount of people on a peaceful protest should be newsworthy enough.

_45623824_rbs_window_pa_2.jpg

Is it not strange that most of the other banks were boarded up? It was as if the wanted it attacked...disgraceful behaviour!!

And why are supposed anarchists carrying signs saying One world government haha...total bullshit!!

Archived