Bin Laden Is Dead

There is going to be sleeper cells all over Europe and America will be activating and commiting acts of terrorism in retaliation for killing their coward terrorist leader.

If you read about Bin Laden then you will realise that he was anything but a coward - or was this another reference to Bush?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be condition Red alert at Ronaldsway now,Ms Renolds will decree all wear flak jackets at the airport,and all who enter will be stripped naked before they can move one foot within the confines,Tony will have his bodyguards armed and the order for his bullet proof car will be stepped up.

Either way, Obama has done what he promised he would do as a candidate for the presidency in 2008. He vowed that they would kill Bin Laden and he's stood by his word. Cut the head off the snake, and the body dies.

There might be reprisals, there might not be but it will always be a good thing that the world has one less terrorist. You can't not kill him because someone might retaliate, that's ridiculous and means you've succomed to terrorism. Imagine what would have happened if they decided it would be better to leave Hitler alive.

There is going to be sleeper cells all over Europe and America will be activating and commiting acts of terrorism in retaliation for killing their coward terrorist leader.

If you read about Bin Laden then you will realise that he was anything but a coward - or was this another reference to Bush?

Hmmm terrorist leader not a coward. Terrorism is the war of a coward. Therefore the leader of terrorists is a coward.

Either way, Obama has done what he promised he would do as a candidate for the presidency in 2008. He vowed that they would kill Bin Laden and he's stood by his word. Cut the head off the snake, and the body dies.

hmm well timed news really as obama aint what u call popular at the moment, well he will be now.

smoke and mirrors and would not belive a word they say to be honest

I see he was buried at sea. That's a conspiracy theory waiting to happen.

No doubt there will be a Manx connection of MR's 'web site' sometime this week.

It does raise a very important question, or rather series of questions about the extent of the complicity of the Pakistani government involvement in the sheltering of the murdering piece of human excrement and his entourage.

For example it is inconceivable that an obviously unusual establishment should exist within a matter of yards from what is variously described as the Pakistani Sandhurst without everything about the place and its occupants being well known and well verified by government officials and probably more than a few high ranking military personnel.

No it's a no shrine to martyrs that's happened. Smart move imho. So I wonder about reports that the body could have been repatriated.

No it's a no shrine to martyrs that's happened. Smart move imho. So I wonder about reports that the body could have been repatriated.

Agreed, by burial at sea they have denied him a martyrs grave to be worshiped.

According to Sky News (hmmmmm) there have been some photos of OBL corpse.

Here's a link - warning - not a pretty sight.

http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/ausland/amerika/Wie-die-Amerikaner-Bin-Laden-fanden-und-toeteten/story/16552113

According to Sky News (hmmmmm) there have been some photos of OBL corpse.

Here's a link - warning - not a pretty sight.

http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/ausland/amerika/Wie-die-Amerikaner-Bin-Laden-fanden-und-toeteten/story/16552113

The "after" looks much better than the "before" in my opinion.

Agreed, by burial at sea they have denied him a martyrs grave to be worshiped.

Which is a great insult to Islam. Americans - will they ever learn?

Archived