Heritage Way Closed to Dog Walkers

Katman

Does it hurt horses' feet to ride on roads?

Jeez, no need for sarcasm. Two horses killed on our roads by drivers who shouldn't be on them due to age and/or stupidity. Used to be safe enough but no more.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have recently paid the best part of £2,500 for my new carbon ultra-light weight steed

That's your problem.

It is, and you are not the first to say so.

I see something expensive and have to purchase it.

It's a hard life w00t.gif

Not when you spend £60 every six weeks on shoes for them smile.png

How much does it cost for a receptacle to catch the horseshit? Or do you just bag your's up?

Nah, I just leave it where it lands and hope the next user along the road is a cyclist tongue.png

(joke before they all have a fit )

Not when you spend £60 every six weeks on shoes for them smile.png

How much does it cost for a receptacle to catch the horseshit? Or do you just bag your's up?

Nah, I just leave it where it lands and hope the next user along the road is a cyclist tongue.png

(joke before they all have a fit )

Ace

But which gates are locked?

Jeez, no need for sarcasm. Two horses killed on our roads by drivers who shouldn't be on them due to age and/or stupidity. Used to be safe enough but no more.

This post isn't confusing is it? Oh sorry, there was no need for that. But why would a stupid old driver kill their own horse? Or, more to the point how? Can you even drive a horse?

Why is it that cyclists want everyone else to be tolerant of them, but have no tolerance for everyone else?

Because most of them, especially those past puberty, are selfish inconsiderate, foolish, and often narcissistic.

Archived