DNS and Manxforums

ans

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not entirely true, I know lots of people who are great at things who're not millionaires. Jimmy Saville was a millionaire, oligarchs are, Curtis Warren, erm lots of 'bad' people are millionaires, your theory is flawed (& floored)😊

That's not entirely true, I know lots of people who are great at things who're not millionaires. Jimmy Saville was a millionaire, oligarchs are, Curtis Warren, erm lots of 'bad' people are millionaires, your theory is flawed (& floored)

Yeh but a talent or ability need not be a nice thing. Your talent might be dealing smack or picking pockets. If you work hard at it, you'll make a lot of money, that's all I'm saying. I'm not saying that's good, but it's no less a talent or skill than being able to paint the Sistine Chapel, it might even make a lot more money. I agree with Rabindranath Tagore: 'Man's abiding happiness is not in getting anything but in giving himself up to what is greater than himself.' That is what makes Michelangelo greater than Jimmy Saville or Curtis Warren even though both accumulated more money than he ever did.

Mine is currently working correctly using Wi-Manx DNS but it has broke a few times over the weekend and I was getting a blank page which just said 'file not found'.

The rogue IP address it was resolving to was 77.247.178.109 which is in the Netherlands. If you put that IP into a browser it goes to www.zeroredirect1.com.

Archived