NASA controversies

Chinahand

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Articles and video footage appeared on line on 10th December 2015[166] claiming to report an interview Kubrick gave film maker T. Patrick Murray three days before his death in March 1999 in which he confessed to a moon hoax. It was claimed that Murray had signed an 88-page non-disclosure agreement to keep the contents of the interview secret for 15 years after Kubrick's death, delaying the release of the interview. Footage of out-takes[167] from the interview subsequently released show Murray directing an actor he addresses as "Tom" who appears to be playing Kubrick and responding to Murray's questions in accordance with explicit instructions from Murray.

The above taken from a Wikipedia article

Here are the out-takes:

I suppose when they say "if it looks too good to be true then it usually is"....Rather ironic your source of debunkery...from MR Flat Earth Mark Sargent.

The interviewer also sounds a lot like another individual that helped bring forward this Flat earth 2015 spike...ermm.gif

who gerry? doesn't sound familiar to me

Did you even listen to the whole thing and think about it before you posted it in your earnest gullibility?

A fair comment.

What an odd time to be making such a fake, and the interviewer sounds like none other than matt boyland / Math Powerland the so called ex NASA artist and whistle blower, so if confirmed then all that he has ever claimed now comes very much into question...

sorry jus saw this. that does not sound like math powerland, nowhere near enough, to actually think it's him. not for me gerry x

Did you even listen to the whole thing and think about it before you posted it in your earnest gullibility?

A fair comment.

What an odd time to be making such a fake, and the interviewer sounds like none other than matt boyland / Math Powerland the so called ex NASA artist and whistle blower, so if confirmed then all that he has ever claimed now comes very much into question...

sorry jus saw this. that does not sound like math powerland, nowhere near enough, to actually think it's him. not for me gerry x

More so in the expose video that chinahand put up, I am not the best with voices so you may well be correct Paul, but to me it sounds like Matt Boyland, same mannerisms also, feels very Matt to me.

Perhaps I am having a bad judgement dayermm.gifermm.gif

Articles and video footage appeared on line on 10th December 2015[166] claiming to report an interview Kubrick gave film maker T. Patrick Murray three days before his death in March 1999 in which he confessed to a moon hoax. It was claimed that Murray had signed an 88-page non-disclosure agreement to keep the contents of the interview secret for 15 years after Kubrick's death, delaying the release of the interview. Footage of out-takes[167] from the interview subsequently released show Murray directing an actor he addresses as "Tom" who appears to be playing Kubrick and responding to Murray's questions in accordance with explicit instructions from Murray.

The above taken from a Wikipedia article

Here are the out-takes:

I think Salman Rushdie looks like this guy in the video.

post-18002-0-20025800-1449874210.jpg post-18002-0-42636400-1449874237.jpg

A fair comment.

More so in the expose video that chinahand put up, I am not the best with voices so you may well be correct Paul, but to me it sounds like Matt Boyland, same mannerisms also, feels very Matt to me.

Perhaps I am having a bad judgement dayermm.gifermm.gif

only on the math association. if it is him, he's doin a very good job of blurring his usual voice with a cover. i can hear slight instances where it's like him but not enough to convince me it's him. he's an actor so they say. a smart one i say x

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if the above is included in this, but Ars Technica had an article about NASA conspiracies recently.

PS. Gerry you did do a check of this before posting it, didn't you. We don't want a repeat of your Kubrick misadventure.

Archived