Religious Extremism

fredtosser

All kicking off on Facebook! Apparently Living Hope were forcing what they believe down people's necks in Strand Street on Tuesday, via a loudspeaker! How to piss people off....!

https://www.facebook.com/jo.pack/posts/10154176059676539

Roflmao.... Properly funny that! It's got Gawne, Cretney, Christian, that bloke who fucked up the traffic lights at the Manx Arms, all vying to be the Antichrist, brilliant. What a bunch of nutters! Just like the Living Hope lot. Amen and Hallelujah......

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. I feel uneasy about their members working in junior schools with impressionable kids although I'm sure they're not allowed to discuss and recruit for their cult there. Nevertheless, they do seem more than a bit odd.

There's a lad working at the same company as me who is involved. I didn't realise until someone mentioned it when I came back from lunch having a moan about seeing banners all over the shop for this cult.

Anyway, he showed me this lads facebook page (i'm too classy for facebook BTW)and some video he has made about Living Hope. Alarming to say the least! WTF?

Its more than alarming. They're a bunch of nut jobs. They should not be allowing this Jesus in the Park or whatever event you hear them advertising on 3Fm. It's incredibly cultish as I've known people who have got involved and a lot of them at the top are genuinely dangerously bonkers.

Not enough anonymous guests reading this thread. Can the op put "living hope church" into the thread title please so it appears on google searches? I want them to invade the forum and put us all right.

I agree. Most of them are complete fucking sociopaths. This thread isn't doing even half it could be to rev the fucking God bothering nutters up and get them on here complaining about being falsely represented.

is there any tax relief on the 10% of your earnings that these obviously not just in it for the money non charlatans charge the weak? if not i think its a fucking disgrace

If it is a registered charity then I guess so. Make me want to contribute really.

I really am beginning to dread Strand Street lately. If it isn't Jehovah's Witnesses, Living Hope, this or that charity, it's hobos with musical instruments. I always feel like I'm being guilt-tripped into giving out money, or to not ignore religious wackos eyeing me as I walk past. Leave people alone ffs.

I really am beginning to dread Strand Street lately. If it isn't Jehovah's Witnesses, Living Hope, this or that charity, it's hobos with musical instruments. I always feel like I'm being guilt-tripped into giving out money, or to not ignore religious wackos eyeing me as I walk past. Leave people alone ffs.

You must be gullible. All I feel coaxed into is telling people to fuck off.

Archived