We are Saved - The Airport Gateway To The Rescue!

Manx Bean

http://www.energyfm.net/cms/news_story_502014.html

Comments, please?

Article says:

The Economic Development Minister hopes a project that could create 1000 jobs in the south of the Island is ready to progress to the next phase.

Laurence Skelly confirmed in this week's sitting of the House of Keys that the Airport Technology Gateway Committee is ready to present its recommendations to the Environment and Infrastructure Committee after a year of planning.

The Government claims research shows a technology park near an airport creates a desirable gateway for investors, which could result in up to 1000 new jobs being created at Balthane and Ronaldsway.

The DED has concluded mapping and a feasibility study, and says there is over 400,000 square feet of land available to be developed.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Manx Bean said:

http://www.energyfm.net/cms/news_story_502014.html

Comments, please?

Article says:

The Economic Development Minister hopes a project that could create 1000 jobs in the south of the Island is ready to progress to the next phase.

Laurence Skelly confirmed in this week's sitting of the House of Keys that the Airport Technology Gateway Committee is ready to present its recommendations to the Environment and Infrastructure Committee after a year of planning.

The Government claims research shows a technology park near an airport creates a desirable gateway for investors, which could result in up to 1000 new jobs being created at Balthane and Ronaldsway.

The DED has concluded mapping and a feasibility study, and says there is over 400,000 square feet of land available to be developed.

Didn't the Freeport die on it's ass and now looks like a ghost town?

What has changed ?

Personally, until I see concrete evidence, I shall file this announcement with Skelly's previous statements pertaining to the arrival of 6 Chinese banks, the 500 new jobs announced in January last and the 400 families expected to move to the Island.

It's filed under "H". For Horseshit.

12 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Personally, until I see concrete evidence, I shall file this announcement with Skelly's previous statements pertaining to the arrival of 6 Chinese banks, the 500 new jobs announced in January last and the 400 families expected to move to the Island.

Indeed, another bullshit scheme. This time next year Rodney we’ll all be ... employed by IOMG chasing costly rainbows looking for pots of gold  

23 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Horseshit is good for roses.

After Vision Nine, Skelly is now clinging on by his fingernails. Expect a few more desperate PR efforts from him over the coming weeks. PRatt.

If Quayle doesn't sack him, it will prove Quayle is just another bullshit caretaker leader till we don't have a pot to piss in.

2017-11-16-18-21-28-.jpeg

16 minutes ago, GD4ELI said:

Horseshit is good for roses.

Indeed. Unfortunately, history shows that anything rooted in Skelly's variety curls up and dies.

Skelly and DED are a minister and Dept now utterly out of any credibility whatsoever IMHO. Which is why DED is to be axed (which will also usefully dispose of any further skeletons). But I don't doubt that composing this latest release kept a lot of them busy and believing that they were in gainful employment.

1 hour ago, Non-Believer said:

6 minutes ago, asitis said:

Yup Skelly needed some good news something concrete, not just another list of aspirations which is what this is.

who is iomg's supplier again....

40 minutes ago, Brother Numspaa said:

Does Skelly have a belly button? Just wondering as he looks like he's the type of person who doesn't.

I don’t know you could be right. I think I will ask him as you never know what goes on under the shirt. Take me, I’m actually a smoothie. Not a lot of people know that. I’ve got no hair, no belly button and no nipples. It’s quite liberating actually.

Archived