The mayhem is to commence anytime now

hissingsid

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never mind the Prom. Chris Jerico lists his interests as.. WWE.... Can Ray Harmer tell us what that is? No, I bet he can't, useless............

I wonder if MHKs had to roll their sleeves up and do a bit of digging their selves they would have passed this ridiculous overkill???

........judging by the new layout of Lezayre Road I am getting very apprehensive about the prom...........

Why on Earth do so many drivers stick in the middle of the Lezayre Road? I purposely always drive on the cycle track when there are no bikes on it, ( nearly always) , to help oncoming traffic from Ramsey. It is perfectly legal and I think is what the road planners intended. The problems are ignorant drivers who don't know the traffic regs............

27 minutes ago, doc.fixit said:

........judging by the new layout of Lezayre Road I am getting very apprehensive about the prom...........

Why on Earth do so many drivers stick in the middle of the Lezayre Road? I purposely always drive on the cycle track when there are no bikes on it, ( nearly always) , to help oncoming traffic from Ramsey. It is perfectly legal and I think is what the road planners intended. The problems are ignorant drivers who don't know the traffic regs............

With the planners being stupid themselves they are guaranteed to not factor in the stupidity of others!

1 hour ago, doc.fixit said:

It will be shit. We all know it will be shit. The only people who don’t think it will be shit are the people who are paid well to deliver shit. 

55 minutes ago, finlo said:

With the planners being stupid themselves they are guaranteed to not factor in the stupidity of others!

Including the two lycra fetishists I was following into Ramsey yesterday who were side by side and neither of them in the new cycle lane :lol:

Archived