The 'Trans' Issue.

quilp

On 12/9/2018 at 12:47 PM, Shake me up Judy said:

That's where all this stuff ends; fellas in pleated mini skirts and knickers flouncing around a court, whacking a tennis ball and twirking their ass. Is this what we're all supposed to sign up to in the name of trans-gender awareness ? What a brave new world this is. 

They probably just want equal pay for playing 3 sets instead of 5 and blasting every genuinely female player off the court. Handsome reward for wearing the frilly knickers for a few hours. Today's switched on society seems to ignore genuine strife and hardship while simultaneously pandering to every nutjob minority interest that hoves into view. Whoever mentioned "divide and conquer" might well be right.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

You appear to be confusing trans-genderism with crossdressing.

I think a lot of people are doing so, cheered on by the in crowd, and this is a large part of the problem. As with much else there is a small scale genuine issue to be addressed surrounded by an immense helping of "me too" nutters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, quilp said:

Did you read it? I think not. A person has to have ovaries in the first place. The third recommendation from the bottom, i.e. "trans boys and men can have periods too."

Whoever believes that crap will believe anything.

Richard appears to believe it...

I'd like to ask this forum's Gay and Bi posters whether they consider the trans movement, and the addition to the original LGB moniker of the 'T', is somehow demeaning to the years of brave and sometimes dangerous activism for equality by the LGB community? Whether they might feel the latching-on of the 'T' was climbing on the bandwagon and furthering the trans 'cause' without 'putting the hours in'?

I know quite a few local Gays, male and female who see it this way and wondered.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, quilp said:

Yes big boy, I expanded on this in another post and owned up to being imprecise. 

Hmm, not really.  You said your post was clouded. It wasn’t. Your lack of understanding of the terminology was very clear, not clouded.

But It’s ok little fella, we all make mistakes. I was surprised at yours given you started the thread so I thought you’d have a grasp of the basics.

I was actually referring to Neil still not understanding it after the explanation.

Edited by Mr. Sausages
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, quilp said:

I'd like to ask this forum's Gay and Bi posters whether they consider the trans movement, and the addition to the original LGB moniker of the 'T', is somehow demeaning to the years of brave and sometimes dangerous activism for equality by the LGB community? Whether they might feel the latching-on of the 'T' was climbing on the bandwagon and furthering the trans 'cause' without 'putting the hours in'?

I know quite a few local Gays, male and female who see it this way and wondered.

Nail on head. Whatever is next though ?

11 minutes ago, woolley said:

He'll believe anything so long as it's left wing, metropolitan, liberal claptrap. Of course men and boys don't menstruate - a biological fact. Perhaps, therefore, there is something wrong with the labeling?

Yes, perhaps they should put a word in front of "man" to distinguish them from other men. 

• Like 1