The 'Trans' Issue.

quilp

On 12/6/2018 at 11:01 PM, paul's got wright said:

Incidently, the lawn tennis association, allows pre op trans gender competitors on the professional cicuit.

Just think about that, and how it might effect the game.

Thanks. "New balls please" will never sound quite the same for me ever again.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Shake me up Judy said:

That's where all this stuff ends; fellas in pleated mini skirts and knickers flouncing around a court, whacking a tennis ball and twirking their ass. Is this what we're all supposed to sign up to in the name of trans-gender awareness ? What a brave new world this is. 

I would venture to say this new world is full of wimps, too scared to offend anyone to the point that everything which was black or white is now varying shades of grey.

Just had yet another email from a very British clothing firm, wishing me a Happy Holiday.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

That's where all this stuff ends; fellas in pleated mini skirts and knickers flouncing around a court, whacking a tennis ball and twirking their ass. Is this what we're all supposed to sign up to in the name of trans-gender awareness ? What a brave new world this is. 

Eh? Where do you watch your tennis? 

31 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Those who fail to learn from the lessons of the past, are doomed to repeat them in the future, lc

I don't doubt it, but where are all these flouncy fellas in miniskirts a-whacking and a-twerking their asses around a court fifty years on? I've never seen any. And I watch a fair bit of tennis. 

They would be in the women's game obviously! Have a look there and get your eye in, see if you can see any.

It may have already happened. It may not have.

The point is, a level playing field for both male and female compettitors. That is the point i am making. 

Take the men in skirts issue to smuj, it wasnt my claim x

Edited by paul's got wright

I didn't, I gave you a link to some history of the subject

"...where are all these flouncy fellas in miniskirts a-whacking and a-twerking their asses around a court fifty years on?" 

this is what I told you to take up with smuj. ask smuj. not me, is all I meant.

from clutching at straws to clutching at oars lc! x

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I understand it alright. You're one cheeky bastard...

And then there's this madness; the National Lottery Fund were about to donate half a million quid to a 'charity' which promotes irreversible biological and physical changes to children before they're able to give informed consent.

From The Times... 

_20181220_111859.JPG

• Like 2