Don't worry - Howard has our back..

Manx Bean

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Uhtred said:

For all the comedic value offered by this village idiot in a (ill-fitting) suit, it isn’t in fact remotely funny that our interests are in the hands of this cringeworthy ape. Personally, I shall never forgive or forget those MHKs and, particularly, the imbeciles of LEGCO, who foisted the goon upon us. In the process, they delivered the individual who, without a shadow of a doubt, will be the stupidest, least effective, most self-deluded CM we’ll ever have. 

President of Tynwald is to blame for failing to allow the Keys to reach a majority

He must lose his job for his unnecessary interference

2 hours ago, GreyWolf said:

As if the uk government is ever going to listen or give real time to a small rock in the middle of the Irish Sea that has always been a bit of a irritant to them.

I'm sure it's just encouragement from within IOMG to get him out of the way

4 hours ago, Uhtred said:

For all the comedic value offered by this village idiot in a (ill-fitting) suit, it isn’t in fact remotely funny that our interests are in the hands of this cringeworthy ape. Personally, I shall never forgive or forget those MHKs and, particularly, the imbeciles of LEGCO, who foisted the goon upon us. In the process, they delivered the individual who, without a shadow of a doubt, will be the stupidest, least effective, most self-deluded CM we’ll ever have. 

Actually, he was foisted on us illegally. He didn't get the required majority at all.

The Chamber of Commerce will be listening intently and ernestly.

The Chamber of Commerce will provide laughs and agreeable smiles at the exact moments.

The Chamber of Commerce is in love with money.

The Chamber of Commerce knows who has control of the Isle of Man's magic money tree.

9 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

What i dont understand is that if howard is leaving the post after brexit but has no input to brexit yet can't deal with any manx isssues because he is too busy having no say in brexit, then what is the actual point of him being there? Would it not be just as effective with a cardboard cutout?

He is as useless as a cardboard cut-out.

Archived