Where is Reynolds?

Cleo

Man down the pub this weekend told me the airport bosses are planning to move the fuel farm and relocate the airport fire station. I'm sure they have a very pressing reason to spend millions doing that...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WTF said:

flatten king bills and janets corner so we can get an airbus 380  in with those 2.5 million passengers   ?

From what I hear you are not a million miles away on the demolition bit. The flattening of KWC should prove interesting though, isn't there a covenant on the property/land?

5 hours ago, Stu Peters said:

Man down the pub this weekend told me the airport bosses are planning to move the fuel farm and relocate the airport fire station. I'm sure they have a very pressing reason to spend millions doing that...

Correct but just the tip of the iceberg ! I assume we are predicting a zillion passengers by 2030 ..........   again !

5 hours ago, Stu Peters said:

by moving the fire station they can build one with big enough doors so next time they buy a new appliance it will actually fit into the building.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Andy Onchan said:

From what I hear you are not a million miles away on the demolition bit. The flattening of KWC should prove interesting though, isn't there a covenant on the property/land?

KWC needs a lot spending on it, if you walk round the place, the outside is falling apart.

17 minutes ago, doc.fixit said:

I'm afraid, as usual, profit over rides common sense and customer service.

How on Earth can blacking out the windows be for security? I would rather see the supposed threat and run rather than have it suddenly blow up in my face.

The threat won’t be coming from the baggage hall either. Unless they’ve managed to arm themselves between the aircraft and the carousel.

Down there,it does seem to be a different universe of threat and risk to the one I operated in

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Derek Flint said:

The threat won’t be coming from the baggage hall either. Unless they’ve managed to arm themselves between the aircraft and the carousel.

Down there,it does seem to be a different universe of threat and risk to the one I operated in

It's just a different universe full stop ! inhabited by creatures who drip with money and have an anti reality cloaking device !

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
6 minutes ago, Johnny F said:

Rumour on the street is that Reynolds has walked.

I heard it as asked to walk ! maybe take that other tosser with her too !!

I'll miss the games of bullshit bingo.

Edited by asitis
  • Like 2