Anyone know why Tescos in Douglas is so poorly managed?

Patient centred

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found if you go later in the evening during the week it's a sea of tranquility. Most humans are herd animals, though, and go when everyone else goes. No idea why.

I started using the home delivery because I suffer from trolley rage.

But seriously, when I was working 6 days/60+ hours and week it was convenient. Plus it meant I could order when off Island.

I now carry  on because it’s easier than pushing a trolley around in a wheelchair.

That being said, I still go round Booths or Waitrose if I’m across  with the  car.

18 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

I found if you go later in the evening during the week it's a sea of tranquility. Most humans are herd animals, though, and go when everyone else goes. No idea why.

yes,  but some of the items you may want are not to be seen.

6 minutes ago, Holte End said:

The only complaint I have about the local Tesco is that it stopped selling it own branded Ink for my printer and increased the price of the manufacturers Ink.

While across being a sad bastard, I checked if we pay more in our tescos, we do.

Most things are the same price.

29 minutes ago, Holte End said:

The only complaint I have about the local Tesco is that it stopped selling it own branded Ink for my printer and increased the price of the manufacturers Ink.

While across being a sad bastard, I checked if we pay more in our tescos, we do.

i wonder if you do the online shopping whether you get UK prices or is there a totally different IOM tesco site  ?

28 minutes ago, WTF said:

i wonder if you do the online shopping whether you get UK prices or is there a totally different IOM tesco site  ?

Online it appears to be £17.50, where as in the Store last time I looked it was £16.00.

Not that I shop online as it would take away the fun of parking my rusty old banger so close to somebody nice new

car that they can't open the door without difficulty.

29 minutes ago, doc.fixit said:

I cannot stand self service tills in any form.

You should get an immediate 10% discount if you use the self service tills anywhere. You are doing the staff's job for them

its easy to check whether we pay more here. log in to tesco on your normal browser so it knows you are here, and go to it on an incognito tab as well. Search for things. As an example, searching for 'doritos' and ignoring things on offer, you will find that a 230g back of lightly salted tortilla chips on private browsing are £2.50, but £2.63 here. 

Archived