Chief Constable tries selective hearing

Mr Newbie

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr Newbie to my mind you are a simpleton.Perhaps in Jersey or Guernsey they have less people that automatically get a Council House or benefits.Therefore they have a bit more respect for the law.As regards New Zealand it is a vast Country and so should be virus free.Plus all studies have shown that you cannot catch it from a sheep.

31 minutes ago, SJR said:

Mr Newbie to my mind you are a simpleton.

I’m amazed that you can grasp the concept of their being a higher level of consciousness such as a simpleton. We have very low levels of crime according to the Chief Constables usual Annual Report. Until about 12 hours after emergency laws come in that it’s a free for all! , 

1 hour ago, Mr Newbie said:

It’s seriously been suggested in the US I believe. But it’s not that clear what they’re being replaced with. 

It is indeed being suggested/demanded.

Replaced with nothing actually and that is said to be not a bad thing because it would mean that black people don't get killed by cops anymore.

Seriously.

Aye, you could not make it up.

7 minutes ago, gettafa said:

It is indeed being suggested/demanded.

Replaced with nothing actually and that is said to be not a bad thing because it would mean that black people don't get killed by cops anymore.

Seriously.

Aye, you could not make it up.

I don't think this is a fair representation of the discussion.

Archived