Firm closing

finlo

1 minute ago, Omobono said:

the man is no fool  and  a wealthy individual , its his money so give him a chance  you might be  surprised 

It’s part of a bigger empire and as I tried to explain earlier, is likely not expected to ever stand up as a profit making venue in its own right, and in isolation from the rest of the business/businesses.

He owns the building and I think that includes where Maggazino and the gym are, so he might as well utilise the space that would otherwise sit there empty.

It is a shame so many on here knock things or knock people without understanding what they are posting about.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Anthony Ingham said:

Is that a fact?  Any source or means of verification?

Have you tried looking at their website? 

If you want I can give a quick run through of how to use a service called google...

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, HiVibes said:

Have you tried looking at their website? 

If you want I can give a quick run through of how to use a service called google...

I can go looking if needed, no big deal.

Just thought it might be easier for someone who already has the info to share it for the benefit not just of me, but others reading as well.

Thanks for your help, it is greatly appreciated 🙄

Edited by Anthony Ingham
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HiVibes said:

9-10 media = Living Hope Media.

It seems the majority of their work comes from within DFE? So a giant server cabinet in a basement will no doubt give them wet dreams. 

Upstairs sounds like Hard Rock lite, so I hope that comes off. 

Just now, english zloty said:

It seems the majority of their work comes from within DFE?

Not really, they do non Living Hope stuff, but most of it is Living Hope, it's not a secret.

2 hours ago, HiVibes said:

9-10 media = Living Hope Media.

Cheers, after a quick check I can see the links now. Another thing I'll be avoiding at all costs. Not that I was in a massive rush to go to a sidecar themed cafe/merch shop anyway.

Always seems to be plenty of dosh sloshing around with this lot. And all provided by their loyal gullible disciples. Well played.

3 hours ago, Anthony Ingham said:

I can go looking if needed, no big deal.

Just thought it might be easier for someone who already has the info to share it for the benefit not just of me, but others reading as well.

Thanks for your help, it is greatly appreciated 🙄

Pot. Kettle. Black.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Fred the shred said:

I was told there was some movement in the shop Leonidas has taken that would be good great choccies.

It's open now.  I think they have hot drinks and ice cream as well.. Was very busy inside so will try another day.  

• Thanks 1

The Stanley in Ramsey has been sold, the new owner has put a piece on FB they are making two apartments on first and second floor and are asking the people of Ramsey for ideas for the ground floor which they hope to let out presumably.   I expect H&B have put an embargo on anything booze related.    At least it will be an improvement on the current building.   

18 hours ago, Fred the shred said:

The Stanley in Ramsey has been sold, the new owner has put a piece on FB they are making two apartments on first and second floor and are asking the people of Ramsey for ideas for the ground floor which they hope to let out presumably.   I expect H&B have put an embargo on anything booze related.    At least it will be an improvement on the current building.   

There haven’t been covenants on ex H&B pubs for a few years have there?

There certainly isn’t one on The Stanley