Follow the Manxman from South Korea

Albert Tatlock

10 hours ago, Bombay Bad Boy said:

MarineTraffic.com is saying 8am. It was doing 18 odd knots, It's now doing 14. Maybe they were told to slow down, cos Alf fancied a lie-in :P

With whom?

(n reflection, maybe I should have said "In whom?"

😜

Edited by KERED
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Numbnuts said:

Tracker is saying Manxman is due to arrive at 7 am…anyone know is this the new time or nobody told the powers that be ? They earlier said it would be 9am. Be typical if they got it wrong as would only be what we have come to expect. 

Seems to be changing course and messing about...to probably keep to a 9am schedule. Looks like it sailed close to the Ben South of island earlier this morning.

• Like 2

I have to say I am slightly bemused by peoples apparent excitement about wanting to watch a boat come into the bay.  

We were out with a group last night and one couple were leaving early as they had to be up early to drive from Peel to Douglas to watch.  Both adults in their 50’s.

What are the odds on Douglas head being gridlocked?  Strange behaviour in my book but I guess it takes all sorts.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

Stukas don’t have periscopes 

D6E224A0-5718-4721-99F3-F99EAE394059.jpeg

I think the government need to work on getting the locals some more productive hobbies 😂

Hundreds of people planning their day and making a special effort to look at a boat that is going to spend the next 20 years coming and going from Douglas .

Is the IOMG Brass Band in attendance, along with the IOMG Civil Service Choir, ready to sing songs of praise to CM Cannan and Minister Thomas? Next there will be a band of trumpeters ready for CM Cannans fanfare, and a piper to pipe AB Semen Cannan on to the new boat. 

• Haha 2