Courtenay Heading again

Cueey Lewis And The News

On 4/10/2024 at 11:11 AM, Banker said:

Posted on IOM news & politics Facebook on headings page 

I've spent my 36th Wedding Anniversary alone because my husband dared to speak out about the fraudulent lies and corrupt behaviour. He's in prison for speaking out and standing up to the lying bullies that care more about their salaries than their fellow human beings. Mrs H

Nothing about him stalking a pregnant woman!

"Mrs H" had better get used to it, because I can see Mr H becoming a habitual resident of HMP Jurby. He's too far down too many rabbit holes, and his wife is obviously reinforcing his delusions rather than trying to help rein them in.

• Like 2

Posted on Iom new & politics Facebook on headings page 

I've spent my 36th Wedding Anniversary alone because my husband dared to speak out about the fraudulent lies and corrupt behaviour. He's in prison for speaking out and standing up to the lying bullies that care more about their salaries than their fellow human beings. Mrs H

link ?

I have reason to believe that the person currently in control of Courtenay Heading's twitter account is not his wife but a friend of CH called "John Patrick Cleary" who seems to be the UK-based puppet master behind CH's delusions. 

Edited by rachomics
spelling
  • Like 2

Ah, 'john Patrick clearly' or someone using that name was posting some absolutely wild stuff last year on Twitter. Mostly about cocaine and the at the time but now former chief constable, and the death of that poor guy at KWC and SCS. 

9 minutes ago, rachomics said:

I have reason to believe that the person currently in control of Courtenay Heading's twitter account is not his wife but a friend of CH called "John Patrick Cleary" who seems to be the UK-based puppet master behind CH's delusions. 

This nuthatch I presume, given the content and the presence of certain other Manx cuckoo birds on the page?

image.png.7714c08e0c4f87427d1b9af900178c17.png

Not least this one, who has some first hand knowledge of prison cuisine...

image.png.6e78c3ff97810434a5a8fc9a41f5f10c.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

This nuthatch I presume, given the content and the presence of certain other Manx cuckoo birds on the page?

image.png.7714c08e0c4f87427d1b9af900178c17.png

That's him. He was giving CH "legal advice" during his trial. Not very good advice given the outcome. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Declan said:

Are you sure he's real? Looks like he's being played by Sasha Baron-Cohen.

Definitely not Sasha Baron-Cohen. I think he'd be quite offended by that comparison as he REALLY doesn't seem to like Jews very much.

Speaking of rabbit holes, I just spent 5 minutes scanning down Shem Heather Allanson's page. It is actually genuinely frightening to think that such complete and utter fuckwits walk among us. Here's one of my favourite posts from February:

image.png.1002b42a9b98f99ff589eb4b62e0c63c.png

2 hours ago, rachomics said:

Given the court outcome, and crap on there, surely that is sufficient justification for Twitter to shut down the account?

4 hours ago, JaneNash said:

Pretty sure he's in prison for something other than this...:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

We get some nut jobs on MF sometimes, but some of these court cases often take it to a new level.

It's not so much social media...more sociopathic media in an ever increasing number of cases.

There are major gaps in mental health care here. And many are falling through the net very publically on social media. But when fantasy aligns with reality for them, these people need sorting out as they can do real harm.

27 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Given the court outcome, and crap on there, surely that is sufficient justification for Twitter to shut down the account?

The days of Twitter removing abuse and other rubbish are long gone 

1 hour ago, Albert Tatlock said:

We get some nut jobs on MF sometimes, but some of these court cases often take it to a new level.

It's not so much social media...more sociopathic media in an ever increasing number of cases.

There are major gaps in mental health care here. And many are falling through the net very publically on social media. But when fantasy aligns with reality for them, these people need sorting out as they can do real harm.

I'm not convinced that this is as a result in gaps in mental health care....