The Last Film You Saw....

jagman

Defiance - not bad.

Valkyrie - quite engrossing - pity it ended the way it did in real life.

Both worth watching.

'legion' staring paul bettany,dennis quaid total shit ending,not recommended :nuke:

I liked it

Guy playing Gabriel was the Goa'uld Zipacna in Stargate SG-1

Quite entertaining I thought.

Sort of Terminator 2 meets the Bible.

DAYBREAKERS - Really rather good, although didn't quite have the courage of convictions - (it's a fantastic premise for a film, a very original take on the vampire genre) - so it chucked in a few token action scenes just for the sake of it (a car chase, really? Come on.....).

Beyond that however, a jolly good watch in the main, lost its way a little bit towards the end but recommended overall. Got upgraded from a 15 to an 18 for the DVD release as they added a few extra gory scenes that were removed from the cinema release to get a 15, and the gore is well done.

7/10

I watched it yesterday - some interesting ideas but after an hour like you say, it loses its way, and I gave up.

"The Ghost" which I found to my surprise to be quite good - except for the ending which IMO seemed very contrived.

Watched "The Wolfman" on Blu Ray. Found it to be quite poor. The change effects were OK but still not as good as "An American Werewolf in London". There was absolutely no chemistry between Del Tero and Blunt, and the whole movie was rather boring. Should have looked on rottentomatoes.com before getting it

If you have chance to watch it, don't bother.

Edited by somewhatdamaged

DAYBREAKERS - Really rather good, although didn't quite have the courage of convictions - (it's a fantastic premise for a film, a very original take on the vampire genre) - so it chucked in a few token action scenes just for the sake of it (a car chase, really? Come on.....).

Beyond that however, a jolly good watch in the main, lost its way a little bit towards the end but recommended overall. Got upgraded from a 15 to an 18 for the DVD release as they added a few extra gory scenes that were removed from the cinema release to get a 15, and the gore is well done.

7/10

I watched it yesterday - some interesting ideas but after an hour like you say, it loses its way, and I gave up.

It actually picks up a bit for the finale, and although it's a standard-issue action film by that point, there is at least a decent amount of carnage.

You can just imagine the test screenings in the USA (where everyone is stupid) - 'It needs more car chases! And more fighting! And more loud stuff! The story thing is confusing me, make them hit each other more!'

Brooklyn's Finest

Don Cheadle, Richard Gere, Wesley Snipes, Ethan Hawke.

Each troubled cops in the toughest city in america blah blah, its not bad but its not great either, Richard Gere is a washed up quasi alcoholic cowardly cop, strangely with perfect hair, its ok aslong as you dont expect too much and Don Cheadle is well Don Cheadle...... :rolleyes:

7/10

• 2 weeks later...

watch-the-twilight-saga-eclipse-online1.jpg

the very last movie I have seen was none other thanThe Twilight Saga: Eclipse and I have been waited so long for this movie not only me there are thousands of teens who been so interesting in the movie how ever after seen the movie I did have feel of it was been out of ordinary and now goes on to more fantasy than we have never expected.

source

watch The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Saw Daybreakers on friday, what an absolute pile of shite, bored to death, stupid story, hammy acting. Straight to DVD garbage, avoid. 3/10

Last night saw Dead Mans Shoes, oldie but brilliant, dark and horrible. 8/10

the very last movie I have seen was none other thanThe Twilight Saga: Eclipse and I have been waited so long for this movie not only me there are thousands of teens who been so interesting in the movie how ever after seen the movie I did have feel of it was been out of ordinary and now goes on to more fantasy than we have never expected.

This post is the very reason i will not waste my time with any of these movies.