Manx Wow Guild Ideas

Shill

Hi guys Im on Hellscream at the mo dont like PvP servers really. Got a 80 Night Elf Hunter Gear score mid 5k now because being doing wintergrasp battlgrounds, so slowly getting used to PvP, got load of of alts as well 2 in the mid 60's.

Dont really want to move but may start a new toon or move one of my lower alts got a druid at 34 I think to join you guys. But I have lvld solo to 80 on my chars dont have much experience of group play in raids/instances, so im a noob really lol

We havent really ventured into PVP ourselves yet. Although world pvp can be quite good fun if you are grouped.

Well you're very welcome to join, server is down all day today but if you get chance pop on and create a new character and say hi. We will give you a guild invite no problem. If you find you are enjoying it then maybe move one of your other characters over. We will all be leveling new characters anyway when cataclysm comes out.

We wiped big and hard, many times.

But had the full 10-man from the guild tonight, no PUGs required - and no one ever said ToC 10 was supposed to be easy :) All on Teamspeak too, so we could at least vocalise our needs for heals and general WTFs.

We'll take it down sooner or later, and smash through ICC too :ph34r:

post-18300-054202200 1278627736_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The guild is going very nicely now, still not got a full raid-geared 10-man but had no problem PUGing in the last couple of people. We have a couple of recently dinged 80s and a few folks still levelling so we'll definitely get there.

Facebook group - http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=139793419364903

New website - http://manxjam.com/

Got 3/12 down in ICC last week, (3 of the 12 bosses in Icecrown Citadel killed, which is the uber-hard endgame raid), just ran out of time more than anything as it was a school night.

We've got boost nights every week in the calendar for people who want help with instances/quests/XP in their hunt for levels and/or gear, as well as a couple of proper raid nights - always a few of us on Teamspeak too. A very generously appointed guild bank too, to take some of the pain out of professions/gear/materials/awkward quest items etc.

Always happy to welcome new IOM based and/or connected members :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well the guild has now been going for 4 months and in that time we have built up about 16 members with various characters. We have a regular core raiding team that goto ICC on a weekly basis, currently managed 6/12 bosses in there. We also have varying characters at all stages of the game. Quite a few characters at 70+ plus a group of level 20 characters as well. We have done a few of the old skool raids Molten Core etc and all in all we are maturing as a guild.

If you fancy joining then create a character on Frostwhisper Alliance side and do a /who Manx and whisper one of us for an invite.

Our website is at http://www.manxjam.com

Just started another 10day trial this time with an actual desire to play rather than my previous attempts that were just to see what the fuss is.

Not very far in as only a lvl11 hunter, thinking of picking up a 60day card and seeing how much I actually play. I may roll a new toon on Frostwisper once I know if I'm gonna stick around.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok I am now 30 days in to a proper character and think I am hooked for the time being. I will roll a new toon on Frostwisper tonight I think and come join you.

Is there any way to send gold cross realm? My main is on Talnivarr with a few hundred gold, not a massive amount but a hundred or so would make the low levels that little bit easier.

Ok I am now 30 days in to a proper character and think I am hooked for the time being. I will roll a new toon on Frostwisper tonight I think and come join you.

Is there any way to send gold cross realm? My main is on Talnivarr with a few hundred gold, not a massive amount but a hundred or so would make the low levels that little bit easier.

The only way to get gold over would be to pay for a realm transfer.

The guild bank is pretty well stocked with the basics for getting a new char up and running (netherweave bags and suchlike), and I'm sure there'd be no problem with you withdrawing some raw gold for the essentials. If you want to borrow some gold until you're a bit wealthier, I've currently got about 25K spread across my chars on Frostwhisper, so just give me a shout :)

The guild has all the professions covered, so there's no need to drop silly cash on the AH to buy anything really.

The gathering professions are all good money-makers on Frostwhisper, get herbalism and mining on the go and you'll be laughing.