50+ Cars Vandalised Last Night.

jim

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As acts go, it may be anything other than braindead. Perhaps it's an understandable gesture of protest, in response to the clogging up of village streets by the automobile. In a Reclaim the Streets stylee? If so, it could be quite effective. After all, what better way to make a point than to target the motorist's often precious possession, and so put a strain on the often bizarre relationship between vehicle and owner, sometimes exhibited by the assignation of gender or the total acceptance of the marketers' illusion of lifestyle? And yet, it's just a car, so hardly a heinous crime. Not as bad as burning a house down..... ; ))

Someone at work wondered if it was simply a truck that had a split hose and as they drove through the South of the Island, brake fluid or something sprayed out of the spit hose onto the vehicles.........

I suspect that particular someone has a tenuous grasp of vehicle mechanics. Tell them to shut up.

Birched? You are nuts. It is a fucking car (or 50) get over it. Batter someone coz they scratched your car....your right in the head...

Perhaps we should give them some sort of award for finding an activity to overcome boredom at the weekend. Hopefully you are just trolling and don't seriously believe that.

And yet, it's just a car, so hardly a heinous crime

Well my car is very old but I know some people who choose to spend a large proportion of their income on their car. It doesn't make them bad people or odd, it's just a choice. However I can well imagine how they must feel if some twat deliberately damaged it.

It was an act of God,he must have blown a seal.

Bestiality is not okay.

And yet, it's just a car, so hardly a heinous crime

Well my car is very old but I know some people who choose to spend a large proportion of their income on their car. It doesn't make them bad people or odd, it's just a choice. However I can well imagine how they must feel if some twat deliberately damaged it.

I suspect the post you quoted is trolling. Regardless of what gets damaged, the cost is there. The intention was to damage the paint on the vehicles, and if even half of them had required a respray that would've cost 25k+. It's fortunate that most of them will have been washed off before that was necessary.

Birched? You are nuts. It is a fucking car (or 50) get over it. Batter someone coz they scratched your car....your right in the head...

Perhaps we should give them some sort of award for finding an activity to overcome boredom at the weekend. Hopefully you are just trolling and don't seriously believe that.

You are mental. No, I do not think they should get an award, they should be caught and dealt with by the police and courts, that is what happens in a civilised society (although having watched CBS realitys Cops shows I'm beginning to question Americas civility). How come people are so stupid they cannot sand down their damage and respray it, use a bit of filler if necessary, or is it all about "My car is well nice and better than yours?" - hmmmm you do have to admit, a car is just a car, some turn heads - soooooo what? 25k if you go via the insurance £25 if you do it yourself.

You are mental. No, I do not think they should get an award, they should be caught and dealt with by the police and courts, that is what happens in a civilised society (although having watched CBS realitys Cops shows I'm beginning to question Americas civility). How come people are so stupid they cannot sand down their damage and respray it, use a bit of filler if necessary, or is it all about "My car is well nice and better than yours?" - hmmmm you do have to admit, a car is just a car, some turn heads - soooooo what? 25k if you go via the insurance £25 if you do it yourself.

Maybe some people don't want their car to look like it's been resprayed by someone with a bit of sandpaper and filler.

So we should simply tolerate such behaviour? No wonder "civilised" society has gone down the toilet. Idiots, thugs and vandals need to respect authority otherwise they conduct a reign of terror over the law abiding majority. Take off the rose coloured liberal glasses.

Archived