50+ Cars Vandalised Last Night.

jim

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With that number of "hits" it is inevitable that there were witnesses. The problem I suspect is that people will be reluctant to come forward.

Don't let the scum ruin the community. If they get away with this they will do it, or worse, again.

Why would people be reluctant to come forward? It's Port Erin not the bloody Bronx!

I couldn't agree more, but I have encountered at least half a dozen neighbours and acquaintances on the Island in the last few years who have been very reluctant to report offences. Their perception has been distorted by what they have seen or read about as happening across.

Why would people be reluctant to come forward? It's Port Erin not the bloody Bronx!

I couldn't agree more, but I have encountered at least half a dozen neighbours and acquaintances on the Island in the last few years who have been very reluctant to report offences. Their perception has been distorted by what they have seen or read about as happening across.

Believe me it happens here as well. The Island is not the lovely innocent place it used to be. The instructions on how to achieve what they did are probably available on some American 'tripe' on Sky or on a Video 'Game'?. I see some of these 'games' advertised on Sky usually just before a 'Live' Football match, along with a string of 'gambling' ads. Lovely world isn't it?

courtesy of QT: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, you just don't fuck with another man's vehicle. They should be fucking killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.

I pray you are only on holiday on the Island , but I fear the worst.

Archived