Looks like the burglars are back!

samster

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The law is a joke. Even if the police do manage to catch the burglar's, it'll be a case of "No comment" and a trail by jury....loads of money on legal expenses and no conviction. It happens ALL the time and that's if it makes it to court. Criminals get off. I almost feel sorry for the police.

Maybe they've never been away.

Pretty sure they haven't. Just been waiting for the dust to settle a bit.

Why are you pretty sure woolley? What makes you think this isn't a 'crew' from elsewhere?

Well it just doesn't make sense to come here from elsewhere to do this. Cost and hassle of getting here. All the attention of the police and media on you. Having to get the booty off. Far easier pickings back home. I'd be confident it's local or at least recent arrivals locally based.

Well we have been saying it has to be someone off island, why are the police checking the visitor lists from the steam packet etc ?

Come on guys these scumbags are making you look like you cannot solve a crime without the usual grasses ?

I personally think that the local force are not really much of a match for the professional criminal, the ones they nick over here cannot even spell the word criminal stuart.gif

Forget the burglars, find the random vehicle set alighter-ers.

Seems to have been a spate lately, IOM FaRS are tight lipped, what are they doing to catch these groups of fires roaming the roads looking for an easy target?

Personally, I'd blame the ringies chewing stuff under bonnets over the cold winter nights, but lets not that get in the way if a good forum lynchin'.

Come off it mate they get paid to do it.

Maybe if they stopped employing meat heads they might get somewhere sorcerer.gif

They are most certainly back. Our home was subject to an attempted break-in early evening last night.

Our eldest son disturbed them.

White van, two men, hoodies, surgical gloves, shower caps (how my son described) over their feet. Professional criminals no doubt.

The police are still non the wiser. These burglars are running them ragged.

Archived