Pubs closing

Tempus Fugit

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what they should be serving - two days ago, blond celebrating her 25th birthday. That's how you make the money.

This post is actually quite creepy.

Lack of gravy on the chips?

I have no idea but they should all be sacked and get people in who no how to run a good business look at micro breweries all over the UK are doing a fantastic trade seems like H&B are stuck in the 80s

They have people in who know how to run a good business.

Which is why they have the largest haulage company on the island and very lucrative convenient stores.

Your dog is 25 years old wow! Happy birthday! Hope you had a nice night.

I hope you're right, because earwigging young women, noting hair colour and defining them by it, and then photographing what they were eating and drinking is pretty bizarre and a bit scary.

The building is rotten from the 1st floor up and has been since the days when Bobby Gaines was manager. The Market Place facade, if not more of the building, is registered, in 1992. It's a property liability that cannot be modified and would cost a fortune to restore. So what to do? Leave it to rot a la Castle Mona without enforcement? Easy option.

Those were very busy days. Wednesday - Saturday. All busy.

You're not wrong. Which might then beg the question; Why weren't some of the profits undoubtedly generated invested back into the fabric of a building that has now been on the Register for no less than twenty-four years, as is legally obliged under such registration?

I wonder what the future now is for this very public building, sited in the newly regenerated area?

Archived