"99" Vigilantes slash Mr Whippy's Wheels in Peel

Manx Bean

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Kipper99 said:

Not condoning, but the ice cream shop opening is just an excuse, Davison is universally hated in Peel.

Too true. I don't call him the Odious Toad for nuthin'. (It wasn't me, honest!)

If it only affected OT himself that would be one thing - but at least he's keeping more of his staff in wages. As long as they (staff) and the public are being protected, have at it I say.

39 minutes ago, Kipper99 said:

Not condoning, but the ice cream shop opening is just an excuse, Davison is universally hated in Peel.

I understand that it’s most certainly not confined to the Sunset City limits.

5 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

I understand that it’s most certainly not confined to the Sunset City limits.

Put it this way - he's a Peel Commissioner and he's an embarrassment to the (already embarrassing) office. The way he talks to people on social media is a disgrace so that gives him a wider scope than Peel. And within Peel itself, I could tell you a tale or two that would curl your toes. And not in a nice way.

3 minutes ago, Last Ten said:

Does this mean all the other places in Peel like the Kiosks on the Prom and Breakwater and the guy who sells sea food near the bridge can open??

If they can comply with social distancing, I don't see why not. However, both kiosks have tiny kitchen/work areas so unless the staff are from the same household, I suspect it would be a "no" for them (happy to be proven wrong).

Seafood guy, quite likely if he's so inclined.

The premises Odious Toad works out of has plenty of room to allow for social distancing for both staff and customers.

Archived