TT 2022 ??

Barlow

5 minutes ago, Bandits said:

There are much less flights and much less routes than there were in 2019. The airport figures are obviously going to be down as there are less scheduled flights. 

Really? How many less flights exactly? easyJet weren't operating Manchester for TT in 2019, so that's flybe's difference absorbed. Were we flying to Heathrow for TT 2019? Can't honestly remember.

4 minutes ago, cheesypeas said:

Really? How many less flights exactly? easyJet weren't operating Manchester for TT in 2019, so that's flybe's difference absorbed. Were we flying to Heathrow for TT 2019? Can't honestly remember.

There are a lot less scheduled flights than there were in 2019 as capacity is considerably down. If boat booking is marginally down then flight bookings are going to be down even more. 

Edited by Bandits
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Bandits said:

There are much less flights and much less routes than there were in 2019. The airport figures are obviously going to be down as there are less scheduled flights. 

You haven’t got a clue what you’re talking about, it’s never been so busy everywhere!

Wait until all the figures are out

Just now, Banker said:

You haven’t got a clue what you’re talking about, it’s never been so busy everywhere!

Wait until all the figures are out

I have a set of eyes and I can read the arrivals schedule at Ronaldsway where I’ve been 4 times this week. The SPC numbers are down so the airport numbers will be down more. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 0bserver said:

Genuinely upsetting to see he's still got such mobility difficulties and seemingly no settlement from the organisers. 

Thanks for sharing as this. I didn't know he was on twitter.

The case will be complex and will take years to resolve, the only winners in these kinds of cases are the lawyers and consultants (both legal teams will have to call for a gazillion reports) there is no easy resolve. It’s frustrating and rubbish for the victims.

4 hours ago, The Bastard said:

You don't half spout some bullshit whenever the TT is involved. Some of the crap you've posted this week is vile, subhuman bile, just overflowing with hate. Marshals aren't the Stazi, and they're not "under orders" not to discuss things, nor would anyone normal just ask a random marshal for updates on a medical case. Steve Mercer posts his progress on twitter if you' re interested. 

It would be true to say that to hold an opinion and voice it which  is other than that of the CoC is a breach of the ACU's "Code of Conduct ". 

The penalty for a marshal breaching the ACU's Code of Conduct is dismissal ( see the letter from Mr G Thompson MBE BEM to Mike Brown , formerly the chief Sector Marshal  Sector 10.

No reason has to be given and there is no right of appeal ( see the memorandum and Articles of Association TTMA LTD

I have stated on an internet forum that I hold an alternative view , as did Mike Brown.

Just saying :flowers:

4 minutes ago, paswt said:

It would be true to say that to hold an opinion and voice it which  is other than that of the CoC is a breach of the ACU's "Code of Conduct ". 

The penalty for a marshal breaching the ACU's Code of Conduct is dismissal ( see the letter from Mr G Thompson MBE BEM to Mike Brown , formerly the chief Sector Marshal  Sector 10.

No reason has to be given and there is no right of appeal ( see the memorandum and Articles of Association TTMA LTD

I have stated on an internet forum that I hold an alternative view , as did Mike Brown.

Just saying :flowers:

I thought that code of conduct was for social media, and not just having a drink in a pub. Either way, I'm glad I'm out. Yes i miss the camaraderie, but i said the same in 1990, when as an a official, i told Parker & Armes to do one. #ACU 

• Like 1

I thought that we voted for a Government to look after the things that we, personally, cannot control? The temperature in the workplace,  Road racing etc. Without those controls, we might cut off a finger because we were so cold we could not feel our fingers, that is the responsibility of our Govt.

When our Govt sponsors road racing it takes on responsibility of that event on 'our' behalf. If things go wrong, death, injury and misery, then they do so on our behalf, it is not for our Govt to pass on responsibility for that event to other bodies, we did not elect them! So when things go wrong in the racing, it is US through the election of our Govt that are responsible. Someone is killed, you and I are, by dint, responsible for that. Why? For money!

I do not want that to be in MY Name!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Kopek said:

I thought that we voted for a Government to look after the things that we, personally, cannot control? The temperature in the workplace,  Road racing etc. Without those controls, we might cut off a finger because we were so cold we could not feel our fingers, that is the responsibility of our Govt.

When our Govt sponsors road racing it takes on responsibility of that event on 'our' behalf. If things go wrong, death, injury and misery, then they do so on our behalf, it is not for our Govt to pass on responsibility for that event to other bodies, we did not elect them! So when things go wrong in the racing, it is US through the election of our Govt that are responsible. Someone is killed, you and I are, by dint, responsible for that. Why? For money!

I do not want that to be in MY Name!

Spot on.