Rishi Sunak

Max Power

14 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

I believe he keeps that particularly private so nobody actually knows

He celebrates Diwali. That’s Hindu. When he was elected to the HoC he swore his oath on the Bhagavad Gita, the Hindu holy book.

35 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

I believe he keeps that particularly private so nobody actually knows

27 minutes ago, John Wright said:

He celebrates Diwali. That’s Hindu. When he was elected to the HoC he swore his oath on the Bhagavad Gita, the Hindu holy book.

If he likes to keep his religion private he is pretty bad at it. 

Sunak was booed on his return to Downing Street after seeing Chaz.

There are a lot of right wingers on the island. You only have to see the piles and piles of hate-filled Daily Wails delivered to newsagents every day to know that.

Which, of course, is reflected on MF. Hence the continual slagging Labour gets on here plus the support for Bozo and brexit etc etc.

Social media is thrumming with racist remarks against Sunak plus getting booed etc which shows just how racist UK society can be.

So I want all the brexiteers on here to consider how they have aligned themselves with a load of racists that took the UK out of the EU.

Unsavoury isn't it...?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Sunak was booed on his return to Downing Street after seeing Chaz.

There are a lot of right wingers on the island. You only have to see the piles and piles of hate-filled Daily Wails delivered to newsagents every day to know that.

Which, of course, is reflected on MF. Hence the continual slagging Labour gets on here plus the support for Bozo and brexit etc etc.

Social media is thrumming with racist remarks against Sunak plus getting booed etc which shows just how racist UK society can be.

So I want all the brexiteers on here to consider how they have aligned themselves with a load of racists that took the UK out of the EU.

Unsavoury isn't it...?

Hiya! 

Am a Rightie. 

Don't read the Mail. 

Do slag off Labour.

Do support Boris.

Didn't support Brexit.

Not bothered Sunak is brown.  In fact I'm fairly certain I attended a Diwali East African event with him about 5 years ago. 

I think we're all a bit guilty of sweeping generalisations?