Nobody mentioning the Queens visit next week?

kevster

2 hours ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

That’s the spirit - I don’t think interviewing a 7 year old who has just met The Queen (Jimmy Saville’s best mates second wife) is a true barometer of public opinion. 

Still perfecting your “I’m still a twunt” routine…

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

I'm sure that you will have met quite a few people who turned out to be quite unsavoury during your lifetime too? I'm sure that nobody has suggested that you have been up to the same antics yourself? 

I despair of the hard of thinking, pathetic, anti royalist online wankers personally. 

If he wants to see someone unsavoury, he’ll just look in the mirror 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Max Power said:

What are you on about, implying what, where? 

In basic language:

I said kids weren’t the best judge of character and joked about The Queens second husband being friends with a heinous individual.

You said I must have known people who seemed alright but were latterly proven not.

I agreed that I have known people who seemed alright but were latterly proven not - saying they raced sidecars.

1 hour ago, A fool and his money..... said:

Arrived at Ronaldsway on a private jet, picked up by a Bentley which had been specially transported over in a big diesel truck on the ferry for the short trip to Douglas.

I guess our climate emergency only applies to poor people then.

If true seems a bit unnecessary even without having to make a link to “climate emergency”

In the old days it would just have been called wasteful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

I'm sure that you will have met quite a few people who turned out to be quite unsavoury during your lifetime too? I'm sure that nobody has suggested that you have been up to the same antics yourself? 

I despair of the hard of thinking, pathetic, anti royalist online wankers personally. 

None of my best mates have turned out to be massively prolific nonces actually.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, HeliX said:

None of my best mates have turned out to be massively prolific nonces actually.

Wouldn’t have called him a mate but played golf 3 decades ago with this fella. https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/douglas-man-admits-possessing-indecent-images-and-videos-of-children/

When I saw this it was surprisingly unsurprising,

Would they be your mates if they were an average nonce and not a massive one ? ( don’t bite it’s a nudge at Max’s character judgement)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Wouldn’t have called him a mate but played golf 3 decades ago with this fella. https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/douglas-man-admits-possessing-indecent-images-and-videos-of-children/

When I saw this it was surprisingly unsurprising,

Would they be your mates if they were an average nonce and not a massive one ? ( don’t bite it’s a nudge at Max’s character judgement)

I'm a pretty good judge of character actually, and I don't listen to tittle tattle. Because Savile met the now King a few times doesn't make Charles anymore a nonce than you for your meeting and playing golf with one. There's nothing in what I wrote which could be construed that way either. 

1 minute ago, Max Power said:

I'm a pretty good judge of character actually, and I don't listen to tittle tattle. Because Savile met the now King a few times doesn't make Charles anymore a nonce than you for your meeting and playing golf with one. There's nothing in what I wrote which could be construed that way either. 

Nobody on here has alluded to the King Lord of Mann being a nonce only his associates who were latterly proven - but probably raced sidecars 

• Sad 1