Reward offered to identify poison pen author: Do you recognise the handwriting?

The Sick Moon

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A 62 year old man from Douglas? What's the betting on it being another MHK?

Just checked all the dates of birth for the MHKs. The only one who is definitely 62 is David Quirk. Geoffrey Boot might be 62 but can't find his birthday. Neither live in Douglas.

Not completely factual - Cretters is 62 and from Douglas.

Only joking on the above though. More likely someone who had his bennies cut in the last purge.

ATOS was originally doing the tests under Robertshaw in 2013, then decision to put out to tender was supposed to be late 2013, early 2014 which Dependabilty was awarded the contract. However,the person charged must have really had a beef with Teare - could be tax related?

People can do some desperate things when their standard of living is threatened, as may be the case here.

Little different, perhaps, than those guys who burnt down a house all those years ago, although I don't actually believe they were directly effected by whatever it was they were supposed to be protesting against.

(Off topic? Nahh, not really)

I heard some fellas down the Legion were saying that it was me at Christmas. And with me away in Turkey and all! I wouldn't even know how to get a letter from Marmaris to Andreas. They'd be able to tell by the stamp anyway. So it couldn't have been me! Who would do such a thing as that to that Teare fella? I mean, he isn't a jouster is he? I can't see why anyone would write an angry letter to a fella who isn't a jouster. There's just no point. I just get me pension and all from those nice young fellas at Markwell House. No need to be angry about anything me. Certainly not with that Eddie Teare fella anyway.

Archived