18 Years Jail For Rapist

La Colombe

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Maybe in the context of what other nonces have been sentenced to but not in the context of what he was convicted of. 18 years for 16 offenses so just over a year for each one. How long will it take for the victims to recover fully,if they ever do? The sick fuck will probably be out in half that anyway.

I've never wished someone I do not know so much ill as I do this man, I hate him and agree 18 years is not enough. I hope someone kills him slowly while he is in prison, at the very least he needs his 'manbit' cut off with a rusty nail. Bad bad bad man.

1 hour ago, rodders said:

Some loveable rogue he's turned out to be.

Yes wasn't it Dilli who described him as a lovable rogue? Well off mark indeed - a dangerous, predatory, rapist, who will be banged up for a long time indeed. 

31 minutes ago, 2bees said:

I've never wished someone I do not know so much ill as I do this man, I hate him and agree 18 years is not enough. I hope someone kills him slowly while he is in prison, at the very least he needs his 'manbit' cut off with a rusty nail. Bad bad bad man.

I can never understand why the authorities waste tax payers money locking shit like this up. Take him for an airplane ride and push him out at 30,000 ft over the Atlantic. Same goes for paedophiles and terrorists

19 minutes ago, hboy said:

"Likable rogue" = "Complete cunt" 

i think he was just using code. 

code like this...

I've known Will for many years and he has always been a bit of a charmer where women are concerned and a lot of people don't like that, probably through jealousy, but that's life.

Archived