18 Years Jail For Rapist

La Colombe

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's about time others get to see what a down right horrible bloke he is! 

And dilligaf did say that he had no idea what he was like and if proven to be as bad as I made out, he wouldn't defend him! Which I think has just happened, I don't think many people actually realised what a scumbag this boy was!

23 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

I can never understand why the authorities waste tax payers money locking shit like this up. Take him for an airplane ride and push him out at 30,000 ft over the Atlantic. Same goes for paedophiles and terrorists

How many more times?

You can't base a justice system on revenge. Because then it ceases to be a justice system.

And the law is administered by people and people fuck up.

Not exactly rocket science...

3 minutes ago, P.K. said:

How many more times?

You can't base a justice system on revenge. Because then it ceases to be a justice system.

And the law is administered by people and people fuck up.

Not exactly rocket science...

Justice for who exactly - victims or the perpetrators of these crimes

58 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

I can never understand why the authorities waste tax payers money locking shit like this up. Take him for an airplane ride and push him out at 30,000 ft over the Atlantic. Same goes for paedophiles and terrorists

When I said something like that it upset Chinahand, so I don't do it anymore.;)

1 hour ago, 3v0 said:

Glad it proved too much effort to store my things with him now!  

Silver lining and all....

I can see that. He would have charged you an effin' fortune to get your stuff back after 18 years storage. Mind you, you would probably get a reduced tariff for good behaviour.

Most crimes have a victim or victims, whether it is crashing into someone's car, stealing someone's cash or smashing a bus stop window. There are more serious crimes where the serious impact can be assumed, but anyone can be left severely distressed by being a victim of crime - speak to an elderly person who has been burgled for example.

If we are to start killing criminals because of the distress they cause victims, as suggested here and on numerous Isle of Man-related Facebook pages, then where do you draw the line? Why is the distress of one victim more deserving of 'justice' (or state-sponsored murder, because that's what it is) than another's?

If we absolutely must start killing rapists, then I think we should insist all criminals whose actions impact on another person are also put to death, including dangerous drivers, vandals and shoplifters.

Its the only way they'll learn (or some other ill-conceived, mob mentality, fuck-witted slogan).

Alternatively, we could operate as a humane society which educates people to respect each other and then works to manage and moderate the behaviour of those who fail to meet the socially acceptable norms through incarceration, rehabilitation and offender management. You know, like we do.

Why does anyone think killing everyone who breaks (certain) laws achieves anything, other than making the teeth-grinding, right wing nut jobs feel good? It certainly doesn't work as a deterrent and appears to me to be the reaction of a society which has developed little beyond cave-dwelling.

There are, clearly, some 'bad' people in the world (including this cunt). However, every individual has individual circumstances and may make bad decisions due to a variety of causal factors, such as education, upbringing, mental illness, personality disorder, which could potentially be addressed once identified.

That seems like the approach of a modern, progressive society.

Also, sometimes - and this will shock you - a person is wrongly convicted. Hard to put that right after you've dangled them from a rope so the knuckle-draggers can cheer.

Still, lets flog the vandals with sticks, string up the sex offenders, send the darkies and their funny-smelling cooking home, and bring Maggie back to life, gawd bless 'er.

"Still let's flog the vandals with sticks, string up the sex offenders, send the darkies and their funny-smelling cooking home ...?"

Shut up you complete tool. The guy is a serial fucking rapist; and who mentioned darkies? He's white and from Peel. Have you taken the wrong meds this afternoon? MF loves a good pitchfork waving ceremony and besides he's deserved his for a long long period of time.

Archived