Head of AI - £100,000

cissolt

The most ironic post IOM Government has ever launched. Our new 2% rate of income tax is really being spent well already on superfluous £100K jobs. One man familiar with AI would probably get AI to write the paper and the framework for him. You could then go on holiday the three years and just bank the cash and let AI do the work for you if you understood AI to the level that they will want you to understand AI for this post. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Exocet said:

The most ironic post IOM Government has ever launched. Our new 2% rate of income tax is really being spent well already on superfluous £100K jobs. 

Oh it's all ok...that money is ring-fenced, nothing to do with the £100m of waste on projects or this job.

Separate pot 😀

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Exocet said:

The most ironic post IOM Government has ever launched. Our new 2% rate of income tax is really being spent well already on superfluous £100K jobs. One man familiar with AI would probably get AI to write the paper and the framework for him. You could then go on holiday the three years and just bank the cash and let AI do the work for you if you understood AI to the level that they will want you to understand AI for this post. 

I know people who already do this.

Too much bloat in the system already and if they used AI, then that would probably clear out 50% of non effectives! Saying that, is there any effectives?

Edited by Sign in
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sign in said:

I know people who already do this.

Too much bloat in the system already and if they used AI, then that would probably clear out 50% of non effectives! Saying that, is there any effectives?

Me too. I’m actually arguing over a consultants invoice currently as I ran it through an AI checker and it looks like the cheeky bastard charged us a few grand for a report he largely seem to have got AI to write. It’s a brave new world.

• Like 1

These are the leaders who are going to take our economy to eternal sunlit uplands. Worth every penny.

🐃 💩

31 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

They're not really advertising the job. They'll have one of their mates already lined up or even in place

Well this is said every time a senior, semi senior government/ civil servant job is advertised, without the shred of any evidence that this is the case