Israel vs. the rest of the world?

spook

The timeline went something like this:

Explosion

Hananya Natfali says Israel did it

Israel Arabic twitter account said Israel did it and claims it was to euthanise the already dying patients

Outrage

Tweets deleted

Israel says they know nothing about it

Israel says they do know something about it and they told the hospital to evacuate a couple of hours before

Israel says Hamas did it

Fuck knows what's true. But thousands of Hamas rockets have not killed 500 Israelis cumulatively. So one killing 500 Palestinians, if that's accurate, is pretty unlikely.

6 hours ago, HeliX said:

The timeline went something like this:

Explosion

Hananya Natfali says Israel did it

Israel Arabic twitter account said Israel did it and claims it was to euthanise the already dying patients

Outrage

Tweets deleted

Israel says they know nothing about it

Israel says they do know something about it and they told the hospital to evacuate a couple of hours before

Israel says Hamas did it

Fuck knows what's true. But thousands of Hamas rockets have not killed 500 Israelis cumulatively. So one killing 500 Palestinians, if that's accurate, is pretty unlikely.

This is the BBC Verify report:

https://youtu.be/clqHa1PP0TQ

It starts at 1:34 in. The video is from that paragon of truthful reporting Al Jazeera. Who happened to be live broadcasting the rocket launches aimed at Israel at the time. Presumably to boost morale...

9 hours ago, quilp said:

smuggled out of Russia/Ukraine/name-any-current-conflict-zone, anywhere. Not much you can't buy on the open arms market these days.

You'd be amazed what many of the NGOs in Ukraine are now able to source and provide.  Many of these legit humanitarian and charity organisations are turning into semi gun runners. 

Obviously pretty tricky here, but I'm pretty certain if I was in mainland Europe right now, I could get seriously tooled up.  Bit of a worry for the future of violent crime and gangs in Europe though. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HeliX said:

@HeliX

Your total lack of any form of condemnation of Palestinian Islamic Jihad for firing rockets at Israeli civilians is duly noted. Some would call your "don't bomb Gaza" stance hypocritical but I couldn't possibly comment...

Loved the way the "visual investigation" is mostly audio. The commentator claiming that the rocket trajectory was wrong to hit the hospital is a joke - like he would know which way a rocket out of control would be going...  The other idea the commentator put forward that it might be a proximity round is also a joke as they leave no crater at all...

The very small crater and the lack of damage to the surrounding structures indicates it was not HE ordnance travelling at several hundred miles an hour. A tube of rocket fuel falling on the car park would probably cause the effects shown but I'm not aware it's ever been tested...

Tragic bad luck for those caught in the fireball mind.

17 minutes ago, P.K. said:

@HeliX

Your total lack of any form of condemnation of Palestinian Islamic Jihad for firing rockets at Israeli civilians is duly noted. Some would call your "don't bomb Gaza" stance hypocritical but I couldn't possibly comment...

Loved the way the "visual investigation" is mostly audio. The commentator claiming that the rocket trajectory was wrong to hit the hospital is a joke - like he would know which way a rocket out of control would be going...  The other idea the commentator put forward that it might be a proximity round is also a joke as they leave no crater at all...

The very small crater and the lack of damage to the surrounding structures indicates it was not HE ordnance travelling at several hundred miles an hour. A tube of rocket fuel falling on the car park would probably cause the effects shown but I'm not aware it's ever been tested...

Tragic bad luck for those caught in the fireball mind.

I condemn whoever fired whatever it was that hit that hospital.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, HeliX said:

I condemn whoever fired whatever it was that hit that hospital.

But not Palestinian Islamic Jihad for firing rockets aimed randomly at Israeli civilians including women and children.

How heartless...

6 minutes ago, P.K. said:

But not Palestinian Islamic Jihad for firing rockets aimed randomly at Israeli civilians including women and children.

How heartless...

I have resoundingly condemned terrorism and targeting of civilians multiple times in this thread, and I think it's pretty disingenuous to imply I don't. Only one of us has described civilians on either side as vermin who need to be exterminated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, HeliX said:

I have resoundingly condemned terrorism and targeting of civilians multiple times in this thread, and I think it's pretty disingenuous to imply I don't. Only one of us has described civilians on either side as vermin who need to be exterminated.

Au contraire. 

Cambridge Dictionary:

Vermin.jpg.8f0d448f4fcff86b5e4520abd5d65875.jpg

50 minutes ago, P.K. said:

@HeliX

Where did HeliX say what you claim ? 

Personally I think the mods should ban you for posting scurrilous lies .

You really are an odious little brat.

Hope this helps 

4 minutes ago, P.K. said:

How heartless...

• Like 1