Court employee stole £98,000 from workplace

Wann

She and hammer man should get 5 years & a get off heroin free card. If I ran the world, half the people in prison would be set free so the proper criminals could be helped and there would be no NHS smak in prison, paracetamol would be the height of it. How hard is it? Pffft!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see the fuss.

A girl stole money and she was caught. Obviously processes were sufficient to catch her. This could and does happen in all sectors (churches, charities, business ....).

You should make a fuss when money is stolen and no one is caught/found accountable.

49 year old woman-when do they stop being called 'girl'

When they are 56?

Yep. And the following year they call them "elderly woman". Which do you prefer?

They are short staffed in government after the MARS scheme, don't you know. They didn't expect so many people to go, Eddie Teare said so.

Eddie only has himself to blame as staff can't leave without Mutual consent.

But let's face it, if a raft of crap managers want to leave at the cost of a years (dependent on service) salary, then why not?

If they won't do the job they're contracted to do to an acceptable standard, I'd bin them via Capability quick smart.

TBT.

Just what is this retiring at 55 deal? I could understand it if they were manual workers doing a job in all weathers that took its toll on their bodies over the course of their working lives but sat at a desk in an office, what's that all about?

Just what is this retiring at 55 deal? I could understand it if they were manual workers doing a job in all weathers that took its toll on their bodies over the course of their working lives but sat at a desk in an office, what's that all about?

...it's about £1.5 Billion in liabilities at the moment...that we and our children's children have been committed to, by the biggest bunch of selve-serving leeches this island has ever seen.

WOW, that's some extreme cost... but WHY do they get to retire so early, especially as the rest of the working population are now expected to work for longer. There must be a reason, does anyone know what it is?

WOW, that's some extreme cost... but WHY do they get to retire so early, especially as the rest of the working population are now expected to work for longer. There must be a reason, does anyone know what it is?

It's an option. The earliest you can retire at a reduced pension. Most don't because they can't afford to even if they want to. Majority work to around 60.

Can't afford to my arse. Mortgage paid off, kids off their hands. And most at 60 - wow! can't be bad for a lifetime of 'tea drinking and pen pushing'.

So leave school at 16 with a handful of attendance qualifications, join CS as a clerk being promoted out of the way for a few decades, and even at age 46 with the big 30 years in the pension pot, the pension is already 10+ times what they deserve.

With all these upper echelon Government paid retirees, the Island is full of the equivalent of lottery winners who have chosen their 'win' to be paid every month for the rest of their lives. And that is on top of that lump sum.

The very reason they want us to work longer is to pay for them to retire early!

It's an option. The earliest you can retire at a reduced pension. Most don't because they can't afford to even if they want to. Majority work to around 60.

BIG DEAL (yes i am shouting) try the building trade,retire at 65 and NO guaranteed pension,these bastards have it far too easy at OUR expense and i include police and firemen in this,they can [i'm sure] carry out much more efficiently jobs after peak performance period in their careers doing duties they are now recruiting AND TRAINING civvies to do,instead of stealing jobs from others and collecting their big fat pensions to boot,disgusted.

BIG DEAL (yes i am shouting) try the building trade,retire at 65 and NO guaranteed pension,these bastards have it far too easy at OUR expense and i include police and firemen in this,they can [i'm sure] carry out much more efficiently jobs after peak performance period in their careers doing duties they are now recruiting AND TRAINING civvies to do,instead of stealing jobs from others and collecting their big fat pensions to boot,disgusted.

Basically agree with you HS but police and fire service conditions have changed considerably in recent times - unlike civil servants. A major change is lengthening service years before pension entitlement and huge increases in pension contributions again unlike civil servants.

And where is her bail address, she hasn't been seen in Ramsey, where she lives alone in a 4 bedroomed commissioner's house, for ages. She's never there normally anyway, except when her fella is staying over

I wasn't condoning it. Just stating the facts inasmuch as if you retire at 55 you get a much lower pension than if you retire at 60 as in any other defined benefit occupational pension scheme.

Archived