Firm closing

finlo

Great place for the 'Poseur Crowd'? With the lighting in there, show off the frocks, Louis Viuton and Tyn Mills labels? Label beers and mediocre Chardonnay!

Just needs to be promote the after dinner venue!!! 😀

10 minutes ago, Kopek said:

Great place for the 'Poseur Crowd'? With the lighting in there, show off the frocks, Louis Viuton and Tyn Mills labels? Label beers and mediocre Chardonnay!

Just needs to be promote the after dinner venue!!! 😀

Is it still an Adrian Christian and church of living hope venture? 

8 minutes ago, Anyone said:

Quite a lot if attendance at his sell out shows is anything to go by.

Fair enough.

But didn’t ( doesn’t ) Roy “Chubby” Brown have a rather large following and he’s not funny.

(I am  not suggesting in any way that Ken Dodd did in any way exhibit the same sort of horribleness that that little twat does)

Whether you liked their comedy or not, one has to admire their well rehearsed / acted delivery? Shakespearian?

I remember sitting in the front row of a comedy spot in the bottom of Broadway hotel, I couldn't raise a smile or a chuckle, I felt sorry for him!!!

.....and the Kaliber didn't help?

4 hours ago, Fred the shred said:

He was the greatest, no smut just really funny.

I’ve still got a handwritten card he gave me after doing a big corporate gig for me around 1990. I’d booked him through his agent but the card said to book him direct next time (to save the agents 10%).

4 hours ago, Stu Peters said:

I’ve still got a handwritten card he gave me after doing a big corporate gig for me around 1990. I’d booked him through his agent but the card said to book him direct next time (to save the agents 10%).

For agent read taxman.