Prices of eating out

Asthehills

49 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

Not much different to potatoes?

Surely the opposite way round. Lobsters originally for the poor, now for the rich. Potatoes originally for the rich, subsequently for the poor. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Phantom said:

Surely the opposite way round. Lobsters originally for the poor, now for the rich. Potatoes originally for the rich, subsequently for the poor. 

A bit like Ballasalla, then.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Phantom said:

Salmon originally for the poor too. But since that farmed shite I can't believe anyone eats it. I suppose as long as it looks ok who cares.

3 hours ago, The Phantom said:

I meant that potatoes and other vegetables are helped to grow bigger from by the addition of animal shit to the soil. As the roots kind of extract the goodness from shit just like molluscs in the sea. 

5 hours ago, The Phantom said:

I stood on a frog once in a tropical outdoor bathroom.  That was pretty grim. 

I stood on a green tree frog in Australia but he survived the ordeal. Usually they are found lurking in the toilet bowl

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Cinderella said:

I stood on a green tree frog in Australia but he survived the ordeal. Usually they are found lurking in the toilet bowl

It is only a matter of time before someone asks you why you were standing in a toilet bowl.

• Haha 1