Sports Direct IOM

ans

The daily Strand St parade of odd looking fag smoking inbreds will soon have shiny new adidas tracksuits...hurrah !!!

No, they will be Lonsdale, everlast, slazenger and Dunlop it will be the 1980's all over again, Ramsey people will be totally confused.

Nah...never known anything different.. :-)

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The daily Strand St parade of odd looking fag smoking inbreds will soon have shiny new adidas tracksuits...hurrah !!!

No, they will be Lonsdale, everlast, slazenger and Dunlop it will be the 1980's all over again, Ramsey people will be totally confused.

No we won't! We're still in the 80s so it'll be dead handy for picking up cool trendy gear. You big shandy drinking southern jesse!

No we won't! We're still in the 80s so it'll be dead handy for picking up cool trendy gear. You big shandy drinking southern jesse!
Wow - I haven't heard/seen the term "jesse" for about 60 years. My late father used to use it...generally directed at a male whose hair grew over his collar! Marvellous to have it back!

As someone who regularly visits Sports Direct (doesn't always buy though), they also sell Nike and Adidas clothing and footwear, at a competitive price. Certainly in some cases, not far off Nike Outlet prices, and they are very good value - it's a case of knowing what you are doing when buying (research). It's definitely a better news story, All that is needed now is for the other white elephants on Strand Street to be dealt with - ditch the charity shops!

Another quality employer enters the Manx market.

Victorian Work House wages indeed I wonder what the DED has to say?

Welcomed with open arms and the promise of a couple of decent lunches, I imagine.

I can just see Skelly swaggering around in his new complimentary Kappa tracksuit as they try to butter them up.

I had always thought Ramsey had operated a strict 20 years behind policy and as such were now embracing the modernity of the 90s goth look.

Archived