So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 hour ago, Declan said:

Aye. But it's conceding a majority to Boris, and an extra 2 years of Tory rule. Think of the damage that does to the poor, the old, the sick, and those in education. 

You don't let him call the election at a time when he can blame everything that's gone wrong on his term on "Parliament" which he'll turn into a synonym for "Labour", wait until people don't care whether he delivered Brexit or not. 

you never know how a ge will turn out.......

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, woody2 said:

you never know how a ge will turn out.......

Well you're the one quoting opinion polls every other day. 

Obviously, I can hope that the public see through the obvious bluster of "I delivered Brexit" / "I would have delivered Brexit but for them meddling kids", but I would rather the next election was fought on real issues - health, education, etc and if it must be about Brexit lets see how the land lies after we leave, before deciding who we want to handle that situation. 

Brexit is either a mess or a triumph of Boris's making - I think the country would be better off waiting to see which before giving him an extra three years in charge. 

18 minutes ago, woody2 said:

learn the difference of constitution for europe and constitution of europe.......

the first was rejected and pulled......:whistling:

You are Boris Johnson...Shows today's edition of Daily Telegraph and I  claim £5...Poses for official photographer on Loch Prom...For all you teenagers I give a link...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobby_Lud

2 hours ago, Barrie Stevens said:

In your post you say Constitution for Europe equals the Lisbon treaty..I merely posted a link for you to read of the implications now current...

it is.......

2 hours ago, Barrie Stevens said:

You are Boris Johnson...Shows today's edition of Daily Telegraph and I  claim £5...Poses for official photographer on Loch Prom...For all you teenagers I give a link...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobby_Lud

eh?

2 hours ago, Declan said:

Well you're the one quoting opinion polls every other day. 

Obviously, I can hope that the public see through the obvious bluster of "I delivered Brexit" / "I would have delivered Brexit but for them meddling kids", but I would rather the next election was fought on real issues - health, education, etc and if it must be about Brexit lets see how the land lies after we leave, before deciding who we want to handle that situation. 

Brexit is either a mess or a triumph of Boris's making - I think the country would be better off waiting to see which before giving him an extra three years in charge. 

it gives a indication that's all......

no point parliament continuing at this stage......a good clearout is needed.....

20 minutes ago, woolley said:

Do MPs really believe that there is political capital to be made out of crowing about Johnson missing his "do or die" 31st October deadline when it was they themselves and their wrecking legislation that prevented it? What curious logic.

only people that won't vote for him anyway.......

38 minutes ago, woolley said:

Do MPs really believe that there is political capital to be made out of crowing about Johnson missing his "do or die" 31st October deadline when it was they themselves and their wrecking legislation that prevented it? What curious logic.

Rubbish.

It was all about preventing a no deal crash out and you know it.

I mean, would you trust totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar Boris Johnson? I suspect if so you would be somewhat in a minority

So by being a lying untrustworthy snake in the grass Johnson has brought this treatment on himself...