MLC nominations open

notwell

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given Bell's record of riding roughshod over any procedure and protocol he's the last person who should be vetting legislation. His administration wasted 5 valuable years that could have at least started to sort matters out.

Someone of a legal background would be novel. And nice.

the establishment have already declined anyone qualified to do the job, got to be another 'wally'

Yes they don't want anyone smarter than themselves. Michael Moyle would certainly have ruffled a few feathers.

the establishment have already declined anyone qualified to do the job, got to be another 'wally'

Yes they don't want anyone smarter than themselves. Michael Moyle would certainly have ruffled a few feathers.

I'd vote for him as directly elected Chief Minister. Definitely wouldn't take any nonsense or hostages.

Wonder if Radio Quirkio is going to stop giving airtime now ? he is getting to be Stu's no 1 contributor lately !

Difficult decision. There is a small group of regular callers - Quirky, Buster, Neil, Howard The Other, John et al and whilst I don't want them to seem over-exposed, I welcome the chance to chat with real people and get a break from reading texts out.

Of course, the best way to have different voices is for more people to phone in, but I think (sadly) texting is by far the favoured option these days.

I'd vote for him as directly elected Chief Minister. Definitely wouldn't take any nonsense or hostages.

I'll bet you have never met him and know nothing about him. Silly boy.

Given Bell's record of riding roughshod over any procedure and protocol he's the last person who should be vetting legislation. His administration wasted 5 valuable years that could have at least started to sort matters out.

Quite the predatory type

Archived