Future Mann

Derek Flint

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Phillip Dearden said:

The ring-fence was a mere psychological barrier. The NI fund was always available to Tynwald - they make the rules.

Well, yes. But it was Tynwald members that ringfenced it in the first place. There are other general reserves. Why use the NI Fund for this? A cynical person might think other reserves were being kept back for when the PSP reserve is exhausted because it might be more politically expedient than using the NI Fund for that purpose. We shall see!

1 minute ago, woolley said:

Well, yes. But it was Tynwald members that ringfenced it in the first place. There are other general reserves. Why use the NI Fund for this? A cynical person might think other reserves were being kept back for when the PSP reserve is exhausted because it might be more politically expedient than using the NI Fund for that purpose. We shall see!

You have it all there Woolley

Just imagine, we are previously assured that government reserves were in a healthy state

That was bollocks

I can see next year’s old age pension disappear before my very eyes...

Just now, Donald Trumps said:

I am

Unfortunately I'm innately optomistic

We all are Donald. That’s why we vote them in. We don’t vote them in thinking they’ll be shit. 

12 minutes ago, Donald Trumps said:

You have it all there Woolley

Just imagine, we are previously assured that government reserves were in a healthy state

That was bollocks

Laurence, no less, assured us. "Billions".

Well, if it wasn't going to be raided for PS pensions, it's going to be raided for  maintaining PS Coronavirus pay. One way or another, they've got their hands on it.

11 minutes ago, ecobob said:

I can see next year’s old age pension disappear before my very eyes...

We all are Donald. That’s why we vote them in. We don’t vote them in thinking they’ll be shit. 

Au Contraire, those of us in the South voted our muppets in knowing they'd be shit, just fractionally less shit than those we wanted to keep out ! such is life !

3 minutes ago, Donald Trumps said:

If they're taking our pensions & keeping theirs then they can get up & do something useful for once

Why change the habits of a lifetime career?

I strongly beleive we will inhabit a post apocalypse dystopian wasteland - existing with The People's Prince Rob Callister as a forceful evil leader of a neo-fascist state, with his image on money and stamps and the official title of Over Lord.

He rules the penny less and suffering masses under the threat of the "The Special Forces" who are headed by the fearsome Commander Schuey - where all dogs are tasered on site and the only protection us under class have is a plywood door and £1.32 of weed....

Archived