TT 2022 ??

Barlow

1 minute ago, Happier diner said:

And the difference is? I mean the actual difference. Whether it's a circuit or a road, it's a piece of land. You can do what you want. We are not a crowded Island. 

The difference is a circuit does not need to be used for people to go about their business.  From an engineering point of view, probably no difference, (well apart from stuff that goes under a road that doesn't go under a circuit) but from an inconvenience point of view, quite a lot.

That is not to say safety improvements shouldn't be done, but another sweeping statement  doesn't actually add to a sensible debate. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, 0bserver said:

Self-aware? I've been out and about enjoying the weather. 

How about you?

None of your fucking business.

But I'll tell you what I haven't been doing.... posting relentless worthless shit on this forum at an alarming rate on a daily basis over the past month, and then spectacularly trying to have a pop at imaginary people doing the same because something you were bandwagoning turned out to be not quite the 'gotcha' you thought it was.  

Incredible stuff.

• Like 14
  • Haha 3

Just now, Chef Raekwon said:

But I'll tell you what I haven't been doing.... posting relentless worthless shit on this forum at an alarming rate on a daily basis overTamburello the past month, and then spectacularly trying to have a pop at imaginary people doing the same because something you were bandwagoning turned out to be not quite the 'gotcha' you thought it was.  

Incredible stuff.

Until now

26 minutes ago, Chef Raekwon said:

But I'll tell you what I haven't been doing.... posting relentless worthless shit on this forum at an alarming rate on a daily basis over the past month, and then spectacularly trying to have a pop at imaginary people doing the same because something you were bandwagoning turned out to be not quite the 'gotcha' you thought it was.  

Incredible stuff.

Haha you've got out of the wrong side of your bed today! 😂

Tbf your hostility is a great example of why we can't have a grown up conversation with you ilk on this subject. Toys out of the pram again 😆

Edited by 0bserver

11 minutes ago, 0bserver said:

Haha you've got out of the wrong side of your bed today! 😂

Tbf your hostility is a great example of why we can't have a grown up conversation with you ilk on this subject. Toys out of the pram again 😆

Really?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Happier diner said:

I agree. If we can't afford to make changes that save lives. Bin it.

we don't need to make endless changes to the TT course , just stop putting slippery white paint everywhere ,  masses  of white lines and arrows   filling the side of the road with silly signage  and putting humps cambers and high curbs in places where originally there were none, 

• Like 3