The Last Film You Saw....

jagman

28weeks later last nite, what a pile of shite...not even robert carlise could rescue it...the first 5-7minutes was great, but it just collapsed after that...avoid avoid avoid

Meh, I thought it was OK, not as good as the original but certainly watchable, although having a fitting epileptic as the cameraman wasn't such a good directorial choice, it gave me a fucking headache to watch it.

28 weeks later <3

Damn fine film.

Last two films i saw where.

Resident evil 3 - One of the Best films i seen to date <3

Has everything i expected and wanted.

Gore.

Milla jovovich.

Guns.

Zombies.

Perfection.

Ending my god wound me up.... Hope theres gunna be a fourth in the films.

2nd film.

War - Jason Statham and Jet Li

Brilliant film.

Great twist.

Perfect way to bring two brilliant actors together.

The martial arts combined with the action from gun fights = spot on <3

I highly suggest both these films to everyone.

I have them on my laptop aswell.

When i get burning software anyone who hasnt seen it or got it and wants it.

Give me a shout ill do you a copy of both films (=

Edited by mortati illuminati

28weeks later last nite, what a pile of shite...not even robert carlise could rescue it...the first 5-7minutes was great, but it just collapsed after that...avoid avoid avoid

Meh, I thought it was OK, not as good as the original but certainly watchable, although having a fitting epileptic as the cameraman wasn't such a good directorial choice, it gave me a fucking headache to watch it.

Any film that has the best zombie scything scene since Brain Dead gets a thumbs up from me!

Any film that has the best zombie scything scene since Brain Dead gets a thumbs up from me!

As with the first one I found it interesting seeing London empty and having the Isle of Dogs as a camp was cool!

Watched two films yesterday (lazy day)

Shoot 'Em Up - A deliberately over the top gun and chase film. Clive Owen is perfect in the lead role, that's got a slight whiff of Max Payne about him. The sheer number of guns, set piece action scenes and ridiculous stunts managed to paper over the daft plot. It's a parody on action thrillers, but manages to be funny, exciting and a good script, if a little minimal.

Stardust - I'll get shouted at no doubt, but I thought this was turd. The storytelling was a mess, the acting was lousy and the script was poor. It had a couple of nice comedy touches, mostly involving the ghostly brothers, but most other situations were contrived and unfunny. It was a shame to see someone like de Niro hamming it up in such a shitty role. Hugely disappointing, considering the trailers made it appear to be a decent adult fantasy film. I'm sure the girls and teenagers will love it though. But what do they know?