The Last Film You Saw....

jagman

• 3 weeks later...
In a way I'm kind of glad that you guys told me about the possibility of a twist that was to come. It doesn't become apparent that there will be a twist or that there is something to look out for, until at least half way through the movie.

If you rewatch it, there are clues about it right throughout the film. They cover some of them at the end but there are others. Kinda hard to discuss around it without spoiling things so I'll just shut up and say once again what a great film it was.

Watched this a while ago and agree - excellent film. I knew there was something funny about the assistant guy but was still pleasantly surprised at the end .

Next film on my list is The Last King of Scotland.

watched Deathproof last nite ( tarantino's latest ), absolute pile of shite...the most exciting thing about the movie was the trailer for the Robert Rodriguez zombie-esque movie ( Planet Terror )that I hope is out soon

I loved planet terror, great film.

Michael Clayton :

Was looking forward to this and finally got to see it a couple of days ago and i have to ask did i miss something?

George clooney is very good in it but theres very little there imo, left me with a 'what the feck was that supposed to be?' feeling.

Anyone else watched this?

watched Deathproof last nite ( tarantino's latest ), absolute pile of shite...the most exciting thing about the movie was the trailer for the Robert Rodriguez zombie-esque movie ( Planet Terror )that I hope is out soon

I loved planet terror, great film.

me too - i thought the whole thing was funny esp when Rose McGowan got her "leg gun" out . I was in stiches :lol:

Rambo. I was not expecting alot from this film but i have to say i thought it was great. The Story was not up to much but the graphic scenes made this one of the most grusome movies i have seen in a while, people turning into vapor while standing on landmines, limbs getting blown off and sniper shots going straight through peoples heads!

I thought this was Tarantino's best film by far. Definitely one of the best revenge movies. I do want to see that Planet Terror.

I thought this was Tarantino's best film by far. Definitely one of the best revenge movies. I do want to see that Planet Terror.

planet terror is brilliant, it was one the best films that i saw last year :)